Which airlines operate flights to Bahamas?
- British Airways
- American Airlines
- Air France
- Virgin Atlantic
- Air Canada
Are there direct flights from UK to Bahamas?
British Airways operates direct flights to Lynden Pindling International Airport from London Heathrow. These flights are operational for four days of the week – Monday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday.
What is the time duration for Bahamas flights?
- Direct flights with British Airways take the shortest time to reach the Bahamas – 9 hours and 20 minutes only from London Heathrow.
- From the London Gatwick Airport, the shortest one-stop flight takes 13 hours and 5 minutes. This is a code-shared flight by British Airways and Bahamasair.
- The minimum flight time from Manchester to the Bahamas is 12 hours and 15 minutes. This is a connecting flight via London operated by British Airways.
- Air France and American Airlines run code-shared flights to the Bahamas from Birmingham. These flights take minimum time duration of 15 hours and 49 minutes.
- British Airways operates the shortest route from Edinburgh to the Bahamas. BA takes at least 12 hours and 20 minutes to reach Lynden Pindling International Airport.
Which airline is the cheapest to fly to Bahamas with?
Cheapest flights to the Bahamas can be availed with American Airlines. With a return-ticket costing 550 GBP on average, American Airlines is the user’s choice for Bahamas flights.
When is the best time to visit Bahamas?
Starting from November and remaining by the end of March, winter constitutes the peak-season in the Bahamas. A slightly low temperature (the highest being 25 °C only) with gentle breezes makes it an ideal destination for your next vacations. There is little to no rainfall.
Which is the cheapest time to go to Bahamas?
Not only being the hottest month of the year but also the wettest one in the Bahamas, July is not at all tourist-friendly. Since much of the tourism in the Bahamas is centred on beaches, rainfall is always a big hassle. Both airlines and resorts drop prices during the low-season and this can be a good time to travel on a light budget.
Which are the major international airport in Bahamas?
- Lynden Pindling International Airport
- Grand Bahama International Airport
- Exuma International Airport
- Andros Town International Airport
Which are the famous beaches in Bahamas?
- Cabbage Beach – Paradise Island
- Pink Sands Beach – Harbour Island
- Gold Rock Beach – Lucayan National Park
- Paradise Beach – Paradise Island
- Tahiti Beach – Elbow Cay
What are some of the popular tourist attractions in Bahamas?
- Lucayan National Park
- Fort Fincastle
- The Garden of the Groves
- Marine Habitat at Atlantis
- The Dig
- National Art Gallery of The Bahamas
- Atlantis Casino
- Fort Charlotte
- Ardastra Gardens, Zoo and Conservation Centre