Home to the illustrious cities like Mecca and Medinaand a Holy place for the Muslims, this Middle-Eastern kingdom is a popular tourist destination as well. Even though 90% of its land comprises of deserts but due the governments utmost efforts, it has managed to offer jaw dropping architecture and exotic attractions. Whether you are aiming for a memorable vacation or a spiritual experience this place manages to deliver what is promised so get your tickets for cheap flights to Saudi Arabia now. You can you’re your travel plans via Emirates, British Airways, Air France, Turkish Airlines or any airlines of your choice. Visit the Diriyah town, the original home of the Saudi Royal Family and indulge into its glorious beauty. Likewise, visit the Mada’inSaleh, which is also a significant site for its ruins from the pre Islamic era or if it is the rich Saudi culture you wish to explore, then take a trip to the city of Najran. Toenjoy the best of nature visit Wahba Crater, a volcanic crater that contains lava fields, oasis and saltpans.
Recent searches for return flights to Saudi Arabia
It is a dry country and experiences harsh summers, so the winter season is the right time to visit the country. From the month of November to February, the weather is relatively mild and you can enjoy some cool breeze. Although if you are looking for watersports on the Red Seaor if you plan to visit the Asir Mountains, then the summers from April to October is the appropriate time for that. Therefore, by availing cheap flights to Saudi Arabia you can get hold of a variety of attractions but you must be ready to brave the scorching heat.
The country is among the holiest sanctities across the Muslim world. It is now gradually opening its doors towards global tourism by incentives such as cheap flights to Saudi Arabia,thereby making it an exclusive, unique and emerging destination forholidaymaking and exploration. It is acclaimed as the center of Islam boosting Islamic heritage and history, and it is the place from which the religion spread across all over the world. The most iconic sites of the country are the KhaanaKaaba in Mecca and the Masjid e Nabwiin Madina. These cities are dominated by Muslim pilgrims all around the year, who travel to these holy sites by acquiring cheap flights to Saudi Arabia.
Moreover, the ruins of the Jawatha Mosque, Al- Ahsa in the east of the country, are present to highlight one of the earliest mosques where daily regular prayers are still offered under consistent routine over centuries. Visit Jeddah to witness modern architecture. A modern hallmark is the majestic Floating Rehma Mosque on the coast of Jeddah. The King’s Fountain in Jeddah is regarded as the tallest fountain across the globe, with water spouting beyond kilometers during shows, while the Corniche is a modern resort area on the Red Sea with recreation and popular attractions for the visitors.
The former Saudi Governments used the town of Diriyah as their headquarters so many buildings here are restored to their original state. Moreover, visit the tallest mountain of the east the Mountain of Jabal al Lawz, located in the barren uneven plains among odd rock formations, along with other mountains like Jabal al Nour, JabalThawr, and Mount Uhud. Among key archaeological sites from the Nabataea era, is the Al Hijr Mada’in Saleh. It is a complete pre Islamic archeological site with stone carvings, tombs and artifacts.
To delve into the country’s legacy, visit the National Museum where handicrafts, works of literature, and prime elements of heritage are on display. Other important landmarks are theNational institutions like the Air Force Museum, King Abdul Aziz Historical Centre, Railway Museum and Medina Museum etc. They are officially designated to promote and highlight history of the country at the national level and the scope is further enhanced by offering cheap flights to Saudi Arabia.
Some of the shopping hubs are the Balad District, Red Sea Mall and FaisaliyahCentre etc. They are the top recommendations for shopping spree. Jeddah’s King Abdul Aziz International Airport is the main aviation facility welcomingdirect or indirect international traffic. So buy cheap flights to Saudi Arabia to ravel in the rich past of this glorious country.
With an overall construction boom, plus being the host of the largest pilgrimage sites in the world for the entire year, immense investment and competition has led to the development of the contemporary style hotels. However, the main chunk can be found in the pilgrimage zone encircling Mecca and Medina, which are restricted for tourism purposes for foreigners, except those who are Muslims.Jeddah offers some of the impeccable facilities for the tourists such as Jeddah Hilton, Mövenpick Resort Al Nawras and Sheraton Jeddah Hotel, which you can avail by taking our cheap flights to Saudi Arabia. Most of the cities have standard hotel buildings consisting of rooms, while a booming trend of rental apartments dominates local circles of the community. These rental apartments are an important part of the local tourism culture as it allows budgeting for tourists. As far as hospitality services and customs are concerned, Saudis are in the habit of treating their guests lavishly, both in terms of cuisine as well as comfort.
A few Hints on budget spending with your cheap flights to Saudi Arabia:
- A meal at an international fast food chain: £ 3.6
- A large bottle of mineral water (1.5 litre): £ 0.4 (truly more expensive than oil)
- A regular soft drink bottle: £ 0.27
- A local ticket for public transportation: £ 0.36
- An average taxi trip: £ 7
- The average room at a common hotel in a town: £ 40
- Top-end luxury hotel chain: £ 140
- Saudi Arabian Airlines and British Airways operate direct flights to Saudi Arabia from London.
- Airports preferred by travellers to Saudi Arabia are King Abdulaziz International Airport Jeddah, King Fahd International Airport Dammam, Prince Mohammad bin Abdulaziz Airport Madinah and King Khalid International Airport Riyadh.
- You can fly between United Kingdom and Saudi Arabia in about 6 hours and 50 minutes.
- Saudi Arabia is 2 hours ahead of UK in the Summers and 3 hours ahead in Winters.
- The flight distance between Saudi Arabia and UK is approximately 3000 miles.
- Saudi Arabian Airlines operates one direct flight daily to Saudi Arabia from London Heathrow.
- British Airways only offers one flight daily to Saudi Arabia and its a direct flight.
- Major Airlines that fly to Saudia Arabia with stop-overs are Qatar Airways, Gulf Air, Emirates, Lufthansa, Royal Jordanian Airline and Turkish Airlines.
- Saudi Arabian Airlines offers Saudi Arabia flights both in evening and morning from London Heathrow.
- British Airways flies from Heathrow to Saudi Arabia in evening.