Cheap flights to San Pedro Sula
This bustling city of modern theatre and culture often invites tourists to take flights to San Pedro Sula, to discover its hidden gems. Parallel to its reputation, it is glimmering with attractions and can help satiate the traveller’s wanderlust. From waterfalls to wildlife, you will find all sorts of marvels here.
Are you going to San Pedro Sula soon? In need of a flight? Contact travelhouseuk now to make all your arrangements in a single call.
Recent searches for return flights to San Pedro Sula 2020/2021
Which airlines operate flights to San Pedro Sula from the UK?
- American Airlines
- United Airlines
- Air France
- British Airways
Are there any non-stop flights between San Pedro Sula and the UK?
As of now, there are no direct flights between the UK and San Pedro Sula. However, connecting flights are available from London, Manchester, Birmingham, Inverness, Bristol, and Aberdeen. Most of these flights are catered by American Airlines, British Airways, and Delta Airlines. Depending upon the departure airport, flight times change accordingly.
How long is the journey for UK to San Pedro Sula flights?
- Any flight from Aberdeen takes over 20 hrs. on average, with two or three stopovers in between. Depending upon the air carrier, flight durations change.
- The shortest flight time from Edinburgh to San Pedro Sula is around 18 hrs. 50 min, with two layovers at Newark and San Salvador
- A flight from Inverness to San Pedro Sula takes a minimum of over 24 hours, with three layovers, depending on the route.
- From Bristol to San Pedro Sula, the shortest duration is 20 hrs. 15 min with one stop in Madrid. Please note that this route requires a self-transfer.
- The shortest available flight from Belfast to San Pedro Sula is 19 hrs. 50 min long, with three stopovers, one via London Heathrow
- Flight times are subject to changes depending upon layover delays and routes.
What is the time duration for London to San Pedro Sula flights?
- London and San Pedro Sula are separated by almost 5500 miles
- The shortest flight available as of now takes around 16 hrs. 49 min, with self- transfers and two stops en route
- A flight from London Heathrow takes 17 hrs. 40 min on average, with two stops at Newark and San Salvador.
- With self-transfers, a flight from London Gatwick to San Pedro Sula is around 17 hrs. long with two stops, one via Miami
- Departures are available from London City and London Southend airports as well
- Flight times change according to delays in layovers and number of stops.
When is the best weather to visit San Pedro Sula?
San Pedro Sula has an appropriate climate all year round for tourists. Although summers are relatively warmer, they are comfortable enough to tour the city. The tropical months face temperature well above 30 degrees Celsius, while winters range around 19 degrees. It is generally advised to visit during the dry months for maximum exploration opportunities. As summer is the peak season, you can also visit then to bask in the golden glow of the sun and enjoy outdoors.
When is the cheapest time to book flights to San Pedro Sula?
If you’re looking for low-cost airfares, experts advise planning to take your trip in the off-season months. This vigilance ensures lesser crowds, better accommodations, and reasonably priced tickets. You can also fly between seasonal shift months, as trends change and fare prices drop. It is still better to book in advance, as last-minute spikes may cause extra charges. From January to March and September to November, often observe a drop in airfares. Try booking in these months to get the best value of your money.
What is the cheapest round-trip fare for a London to San Pedro Sula flight?
Low-cost airfares for flights to San Pedro Sula are offered by Delta Airlines and Air France frequently. As of March 2020, a flight from London Heathrow is available at about 500 pounds, with two stops, offered by Air France. As airline trends change rapidly, it is better to keep a lookout on when reduced fares are offered.
Cheap Flights to San Pedro Sula with Delta Airlines:
Providing their customers, the real value of their money, Delta airlines often presents cheap round trip airfares to San Pedro Sula, when flying from the UK. Multiple fights depart from different city airports every day in collaboration with partner airlines. You can fly from all major London airports, Manchester, Glasgow, Cardiff, Edinburgh, and Aberdeen. As of March 2020, a two-stop flight from London Heathrow to San Pedro Sula is available at about 515 pounds, provided one is flexible with their itinerary. Special packages and limited-time deals are always cropping up, so it is wise to keep an eye out for maximum benefit.
Which airlines provide the Best Business Class fares on flights to San Pedro Sula?
Business Class flights seem like affluence only a few can afford. That, however, is not true today. As competitive airlines offer premium deals to their passengers, it is possible to get a good deal on an upgraded flight. The trick is to reserve seats at the right time, and on flexible dates. Now anyone can enjoy the pleasure of extra leg-room, top-class pampering, various international cuisines, and fast-lane privileges.
Business Class flights to San Pedro Sula are offered by Iberia, Avianca, and Air France frequently. Seasonal trends cause price fluctuations often, but generally, a Business Class ticket to San Pedro Sula from London can be acquired between 1800 to 2500 pounds, for the month of March. Book early and during the low-season months to get reasonable deals.
How can I get cheap last-minute flights to San Pedro Sula with Travelhouseuk?
Years of travel industry exposure have enabled the hardworking members of Travelhouseuk to provide the crème’ of travel luxury for you. Our 24-hour hotline is open to all of your queries, simply call at 020 3137 1339, and let us deal with the rest.
Running late or missed a flight? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Our agents can arrange all your last-minute travel specifics without you having to annoy yourself with booking details. We keep a designated reserve of seats for all urgent fliers and have connections to all major airlines. So even if you need to fly last-minute on a budget, we can arrange for that to happen. There is no need to look for cheap flights to San Pedro Sula anymore. Travelhouseuk can chalk out your entire travel plan, suited to your needs.
What are the most common connecting cities when flying to San Pedro Sula from the UK?
Pick your stopover wisely, and you may have an adventure of a lifetime. Long-haul flights have a distinct quality of offering the choice to select your layover city, and it can be a difficult one. Thanks to airlines competing with each other all the time, there are more options for passengers now than ever. As these intervals in your journey take up a considerable chunk of time, it is well-fitted to opt for the most entertaining one. Some popular stopovers for the UK to San Pedro Sula flights are:
Miami: When taking a break in the sunshine state, its impossible not to try the mouthwatering Mexican cuisine. Try the local eateries at the airport for traditional Cuban foods, or have a drink in the airport lounge. Don’t forget to go shopping for the tropics at the duty-free, or relax in the yoga room, all in the airport itself. Visit the gallery exhibits, or if you have extra time, go sightseeing on the glittering Miami beaches.
San Salvador: Freshen up at the airport lounges or enjoy a hot meal at the restaurants. You can even go shopping for the local artisanal crafts or take a nap at the hotels near the airport. Utilise the free Wi-fi and if you have a more extended layover, then book a tour for the major sights and attractions in the city.
On which airport in San Pedro Sula will my flight from the UK, land?
Ramón Villeda Morales International Airport or La Mesa International Airport is the airport that serves San Pedro Sula, with a code of SAP. It is located 7 miles away from the city centre. Car rentals, buses, and taxis are available to and from the airport for passengers.
How to get around San Pedro Sula?
- Rental cars and motorcycles are readily available from the airport, provided by top rental companies; the cost changes according to time and distance.
- Buses are available from the airport and may take up to one hour on a trip to downtown, and cost around L140 for a one-way ticket
- Taxi fares vary according to times and routes
- You can also rent a car to drive yourself but will require identification
- You can also opt to walk around the city.
What are the best budget hotels in San Pedro Sula?
- Hotel Plaza Palmero
- Hotel Martell
- Gran Hotel Sula
- Metrotel Express
- Casa Bella Hotel Boutique
- Apart Hotel K-Lisma
What are the best attractions to visit in San Pedro Sula?
- Museum of Anthropology and History
- Eat at Pastelitos Miriam
- Guamilito Market
- Zizima Eco Water Park
- Angeli Gardens
- iCatracho Tours
- Francisco Saybe Theater