Which Airlines Operate Flights To Guam?
- Japan Airlines
- Korean Air
- All Nippon Airways (ANA)
- Asiana Airlines
- Philippine Airlines
- British Airways
- United Airlines
- Virgin Atlantic
- Cathay Pacific
- Singapore Airlines
- Air France
- Hainan Airlines
- Turkish Airlines
- Qantas Airways
- Scandinavian Airlines
- Air Europa
- LOT Polish Airlines
Which Airlines Fly Directly To Guam?
There is no airline that is currently operating non-stop flights between the United Kingdom and Guam. All airlines operate connecting flights, most of which are code-shared.
What Is The Flight Duration To Guam?
- From London Heathrow: Code-shared flights with British Airways and Korean Air complete their journey in 17 hours and 40 minutes.
- From London Gatwick: The shortest connecting flight takes 19 hours and 20 minutes. This two-stop flight is code-shared between British Airways, KLM and Japan Airlines.
- From Manchester: Code-shared flights with Finnair and Japan Airlines take the minimum time – 18 hours and 45 minutes – for this route.
- From Birmingham: KLM and Japan Airlines run code-shared flights that take the minimum time to reach Guam from the Birmingham Airport. The total flight duration is 19 hours.
- From Edinburgh: It takes Scandinavian Airlines and United Airlines, on code-shared flights, 19 hours and 30 minutes to reach Guam.
Which Are The Major International Airports In Guam?
Antonio B. Won Pat International Airport is the only airport serving both inbound and outbound commercial flights. This airport is located at a distance of 2 kilometres from the nearby municipality of Tamuning and almost 12 kilometres from centre-city Guam. The IATA code for this airport is GUM.
When Is The Best Time To Visit Guam?
Guam is best experienced during the dry months of January, February, March and April. The temperature to be normally expected is 27 °C with lots and lots of daily sunshine hours. This is the shoulder period just before the rainy season sets in. This is ideal for beach picnics, hiking, and other outdoor adventures.
Do British Nationals Need Visa To Go To Guam?
British passport holders who plan on staying in the United States for 90 days or less have no need to apply for a visa. Instead they can apply for the Visa Waiver Program which will enable them to travel on ESTA – Electronic System for Travel Authorization – and require no visa at all. But in order to qualify for this program, some conditions are to be met of course. Travellers need an e-passport along with both sides airline booking for the trip to Guam.
What Are The Most Famous Tourist Attractions In Guam?
- Talofofo Falls
- UnderWater World Guam
- Mount Lamlam
- Sankyo Garden
- Tarza Water Park
- Fort Santa Agueda
- Pacific War Museum
- Guam Zoo
- Valley of the Latte Adventure Park
- Guam National Wildlife Refuge
Which Are The Famous Beaches In Guam?
- Talofofo Brown Sand Beaches
- Tanguisson Beach
- Ritidian Point
- Sharks Cove Beach
- Agana Beach