Which Airlines Operate flights to Vilnius from UK?
- Brussels Airlines
- LOT Polish Airlines
- Austrian Airlines
- Scandinavian Airlines
- Wizz Air
Are there any direct flights to Vilnius?
- Ryanair offers direct flights to Vilnius from the London Stansted Airport. There is one flight per day except for Friday.
- LOT Polish Airlines operate direct flights from London City Airport to Vilnius. From Monday to Friday, there are two flights per day. On Saturdays and Sundays, there is one flight each day.
- Ryanair also operates direct flights from the London Luton Airport. There are 6 flights per week, one every day. Ryanair does not fly on Tuesdays. From the same airport, Wizz Air also offers direct flights.
- Both Ryanair and Wizz Air operate direct flights from the London Southend Airport as well. Ryanair flies thrice a week; every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Wizz Air also flies three times in a week, and on the same days as Ryanair.
How long is the flight from UK to Vilnius?
- Direct flights from London airports can take between 2 hours and 40 minutes to 3 hours, depending on which airport you are flying from. Connecting flights take longer, of course.
- From London Heathrow, connecting flights are available. The minimum flight duration is 4 hours and 20 minutes with Brussels Airlines via Brussels.
- The fastest one-stop flight from Manchester to Vilnius takes 4 hours and 20 minutes and is operated by Brussels Airlines. The airline flies via its hub in Brussels.
- Scandinavian Airlines offers the shortest flight from Edinburgh to Vilnius, taking only 5 hours to complete the journey via Stockholm.
- The flight duration from Birmingham to Vilnius is 4 hours and 35 minutes minimum. This is when you fly with Brussels Airlines via Brussels.
When can I find the cheapest Vilnius flights?
Airfares are most likely to come down once Christmas celebrations are over. Especially after New Year, that is from the 2nd week of January to March; flight prices can be pretty reasonable. Fares are constantly shifting, which is why you need to stay in touch with your travelhouseuk agent. For updates, price alerts, and special offers contact travelhouseuk (020 3137 1339) or follow us on Facebook.
What is the minimum cost of a return-flight to Vilnius from London?
Travelhouseuk offers rock bottom prices on flights to Vilnius from London. Book yours today for as low as 19 GBP. And yes, this is the fare for a return flight. Budget airlines like Ryanair have lowered the scales in your favour. While you are at it, sign up to get our newsletter. This will include the latest offers and deals on Vilnius flights from the UK. If you wish to reach us on Facebook or WhatsApp (07497866657), feel free to do so. We will oblige you with quick service and the best flight deals.
Which is the main International Airport in Vilnius?
The capital of Lithuania, Vilnius, is served by Vilnius International Airport. Vilnius Old Town (downtown), being only 6 kilometres from the airport, is definitely within easy reach. Local buses operate from outside the airport so reaching the city centre would not be much of a hassle. If the said buses are packed, remember you can always hail a cab.
Which are the major tourist attractions in Vilnius?
Palace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania:
The seat of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania has been astonishing ambassadors, and now tourists, ever since it was completed in the 15th-century. Interior designers should take notes!
On top of the Bald Hill, one beholds the monument of Three Crosses. The Crosses (memorial), built to honour the Martyred Friars, are kept in white to signify their pure hearts. The formation of three crosses, side by side, recalls the original crucifixion of Christ.
St. Anne's Church:
The church's reddish-brown colour scheme is only complemented by entirely Gothic architecture. Even though the style was popular back in the 16th century, St. Anne's Church is unique in its aspects. Whether it is the first time you are visiting such a church or have been to similar ones before, the experience would be precious all the same.
Gediminas Castle Tower:
The tower is what remains of a castle that once stood as a stronghold to prevent foreign invasions into Lithuanian territories. Tourists can rest assured; there will be no need to scale the tower using ladders or siege towers. They have an elevator installed for that purpose.
Which are the best hotels in Vilnius?
Best 5-Star Hotels In Vilnius:
Best 4-Star Hotels In Vilnius:
- Grand Hotel Kempinski
- Stikliai Hotel
- Radisson Blu Royal Astorija Hotel
- Imperial Hotel and Restaurant
- The Narutis Hotel
Best 3-Star Hotels In Vilnius:
- Novotel Vilnius Centre
- Artis Centrum Hotel
- Shakespeare Boutique Hotel
- Artagonist Hotel
- Art Hotel Moon Garden
- Hotel ibis
- Comfort Hotel LT
- Old Town Trio Hotel
- AirInn Vilnius Hotel
- Domus Maria Hotel