020 3137 1339
Cheap flights to Barbados
Cheapest price to Barbados
(from London Heathrow)
Recent searches for return flights to Barbados
Which Airlines Operate Flights To Barbados From The UK?
- Virgin Atlantic
- Air Canada
- American Airlines
- British Airways
- Turkish Airlines
- Brussels Airlines
- Aer Lingus
which airlines fly direct to Barbados?
British Airways and Virgin Atlantic operate daily direct flights to Grantley Adams International Airport, Barbados, from the London Gatwick Airport. From the Manchester Airport, only Virgin Atlantic carries out direct flights to Barbados. These flights are operated only on Mondays and Thursdays.
what is the flight time from uk to barbados?
From London Heathrow: Code-shared flights with British Airways and Virgin Atlantic take 11 hours and 45 minutes to complete their journey. This is the minimum time frame in which flights are made for this route.
- From London Gatwick: Direct flights with British Airways take a minimum time of 8 hours and 40 minutes. The minimum time for an indirect flight is 13 hours and 25 minutes with British Airways and LIAT (code-shared).
- From Manchester: Non-stop flights with Virgin Atlantic take 8 hours and 55 minutes. The shortest one-stop flight takes 16 hours and 30 minutes. This is code-shared between Virgin Atlantic and American Airlines.
- From Birmingham: Code-shared flights with KLM and Virgin Atlantic take the minimum time for this route – 15 hours and 55 minutes.
- From Edinburgh: FLYBE and Virgin Atlantic run code-shared flights that take 11 hours and 55 minutes minimum.
Which Is The Cheapest Airline For Flights To Barbados?
Virgin Atlantic is the most affordable airline for Barbados flights for more than one reason. Not only the fare is comparatively cheap, a return-ticket costing 475 GBP on average, but the flight is also direct. Virgin Atlantic is a state-of-the-art airline offering a number of amenities and an overall sophisticated flight experience.
Which Are The Main International Airports In Barbados?
Grantley Adams International Airport is the one and only hub for commercial flights to and from Barbados. It is located in the famous Christ Church Parish. A half an hour drive from Bridgetown, the country’s capital, makes it easily accessible.
What Are The Most Popular Routes For Barbados Flights?
- With Virgin Atlantic and American Airlines via Miami
- With KLM and Virgin Atlantic via Amsterdam and Manchester
- With FLYBE and Virgin Atlantic via Edinburgh and Manchester
When Is The Best Time To Visit Barbados?
From late November and up until early April, Barbados is cool, dry, and then some. The weather is generally pleasant with a mild temperature averaging 26 °C during daytime. Rainfall should be the least of your concerns during this time of the year. The weather is perfect for outdoor excursions and beach parties.
When Is The Cheapest Time To Go To Barbados?
Cheap flights to Barbados can be availed anytime between the months of September, October, and November. Owing to heavy rainfalls every now and then, much to the inconvenience of tourists, there is a drop in foreign arrivals. Low-season translates to lower fares and cheaper hotel deals.
Do British Nationals Need Visa To Go To Barbados?
British passport holders do not need visa to visit Barbados. British travellers entering the country are allowed a certain period of time for their stay which varies from person to person. The officials have a final say on that.
Which Are The Famous Tourist Attractions In Barbados?
- Andromeda Gardens
- Harrison's Cave
- Mount Hillaby
- Flower Forest
- Folkestone Marine Park and Museum
- Animal Flower Cave
- Farley Hill National Park
- Hunte's Gardens
- Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary
- Barbados Wildlife Reserve
Which Are The Most Popular Beaches In Barbados?
- Carlisle Bay
- Bathsheba Beach
- Platinum Coast / Paynes Bay
- Mullins Beach
- Crane Beach
- Accra Beach
- Brownes Beach
- Bottom Bay