Cheap flights to Fiji
Cheapest price to Fiji
(from London Heathrow)
Recent searches for return flights to Fiji
Which Airlines Fly To Fiji?
- Singapore Airlines
- Cathay Pacific
- British Airways
- Qantas Airways
- Asiana Airlines
- Korean Air
- Etihad Airways
- Fiji Airways
- American Airlines
- Virgin Australia
- Air New Zealand
How Long Does It Take To Fly From UK To Fiji?
- Code-shared flights with Cathay Pacific and Fiji Airways take the minimum time to reach Nadi from London Heathrow and London Gatwick. The total flight time is 23 hours and 55 minutes from the Heathrow Airport and 28 hours from the Gatwick Airport respectively.
- Similarly, Fiji Airways has code-shared with Finnair for flights to Nadi that take 26 hours from the Manchester Airport. This airline combination renders the shortest time duration in which to fly from Manchester to Nadi.
- FlyBE, Cathay Pacific and Fiji Airways operate a two-stop flight from Birmingham that reaches Nadi in a minimum time frame of 27 hours.
- British Airways and Fiji Airways make for the shortest flights to Nadi from Edinburgh. This is a two-stop flight that takes 28 hours in total.
Which Airlines Fly Non-Stop To Fiji?
As per the latest information, there are no airlines operating direct flights to Fiji from the UK. Major airports in the United Kingdom are linked to major airports in Fiji with connecting flights only.
When Is The Best Time To Visit Fiji?
Fiji is a year-round destination with hardly any significant climatic changes. For this reason, Fiji has two peak-seasons. March to May is one. However, July is the month most tourist-friendly. Sunny skies and mild weather is ideal for beach visits and picnics. The weather remains so – pleasant and mild – by the end of September. The temperature hangs between 20 °C and 22 °C.
Which Is The Cheapest Time To Fly To Fiji?
The best time to avail cheap flights to Fiji is, of course, when the rainy season sets in. Continuous rainfall is a big hassle in the way of outdoor tourism which is why November-February is considered off-season. Prices drop considerably during low-season.
Which Is The Major Airport In Fiji?
Nadi International Airport is the default airport for major international flights to and from the United Kingdom.
Do You Need A Visa To Travel To Fiji?
No. It is not required of British passport holders to get a visa before entering Fiji. Tourists can stay in the country for up to a maximum period of 4 months without a visa. If, however, they have intentions to prolong their stay in Fiji, or their visit from the very start is intended for more than 4 months, it is mandatory to apply for a visa.
Is Fiji Safe To Travel To?
Fiji enjoys a thoroughly peaceful existence throughout the year. Having exercising proper law-enforcement and disaster-prevention strategies for years, Fiji today stands as a safe haven far from the maddening crowds.
What Are Some Of The Popular Tourist Attractions In Fiji?
- Modriki Island
- Nananu-I-Ra Island
- Castaway Island
- Tokoriki Island
- Mount Tomanivi
- Thurston Gardens
- Fiji Museum
- Albert Park
- Kula Eco Park
- Sri Siva Subramaniya Temple