Cheap flights to Iran
Cheapest price to Iran
(from London Heathrow)
fr £ 230.62
One of the most underrated destinations on the map, Iran is stock full of UNESCO recognized world heritage sites, as the country has been the base of multiple eastern and western empires over centuries. Its welcoming community, modern infrastructure and independently based commerce give it a strong outlook for the future. So if you are not afraid to take a risky stroll to the lesser traveled destinations, book your flights to Iran with us today!
Recent flight searches for cheap tickets to Iran
airlines that operates flights to iran?
- Iran Air (IR)
- British Airways (BA)
- Austrian Airlines (OS) via Vienna
- Lufthansa Airlines (LH) via Frankfurt
- Turkish Airlines (TK) via Istanbul
- KLM (KL) via Amsterdam
- Air France (AF) via Paris
- Emirates (EK) via Dubai
- Etihad Airways (EY) via Abu Dhabi
- Qatar Airways (QR) via Doha
how long is the flight to iran from uk?
- Flights from Heathrow (LHR) to Iran (IKA) with Iran Air: 6 hours
- Heathrow to Iran (IKA) flights with British Airways: 5 hours and 45 minutes
- Flights from Manchester to Iran (IKA) with KLM: 8 hours and 10 minutes
- Flights to Iran (MHD) from Heathrow (LHR) with Qatar Airways:10 hours and 5 minutes
- Glasgow to Iran (IKA) flights with KLM: 8 hours and 25 minutes
- Fly from Heathrow to Iran (IKA) with Emirates: 10 hours and 15 minutes
how many airlines are currently operating direct flights from uk to iran?
British Airways and Iran Air are efficiently towering daily direct flights from UK to Iran (IKA).
what is the baggage allowance of different airlines offering flights from uk to iran?
- With Iran Air, you are allowed to carry 30 kg in Economy Class, 40 kg in Homa Class and 50 kg on sky Gift Golden Card.
- As dedicated to standardization as to care taking, Turkish Airlines sets the limit for luggage allowance as 20 kilograms for Economy Class and 30 kilograms for Business Class flights.
- A regular Economy Class traveller will only be allowed to bring 30 kilograms of luggage for free with Qatar Airways. The limit for Business Class must not exceed 40 kilograms.
- It will be 2 pieces of 23 kilograms each for those travelling with Etihad Airways on an Economy Class. Business Class predictably has additional amenities and that’s true for baggage allowance, which will be 2 bags of 32 kilograms each.
- With Emirates, you can pack as much as you can in one bag of 23 kg in Economy Class, 2 bags of 23 kg in Premium Economy Class and 3 bags of 32 kg are allowed in Business or First Class.
- Air France allows you checked baggage of 23 kg in Economy Class and 32 kg in Business Class.
- KLM se limits for one bag of 23 kg in Economy Class and 2 bags of 32 kg each in Business Class. Furthermore, your baggage allowance may be altered according to your itinerary and will be indicated on the ticket.
- Austrian Airlines permits one bag of 23 kg in Economy Class and 2 bags of 32 kg in Business Class.
which are the major international airports in iran?
This country is completely accessible with around 70 airports spread across the country. The older Imam Khomeini Airport completely focuses upon international operations, attending nearly 600 overseas flights per week, while a small number of flights land at Mehrabad Airport. Direct flights are mostly scheduled to land at Tehran at Imam Khomeini International Airport (IKA). Besides this, Mashhad International Airport also caters to the international flights from UK on regular basis.
what is the best time of the year to visit iran?
Owing to its geographical location, Iran experiences wide range of temperature variation throughout the year. The time period during the months of March and May stand out for pleasantly blooming spring which is characterized as the peak season to step in the Middle Eastern Iran. With the peak weather, prices are expected to rise and availability in top notch accommodation places become difficult. Destinations like Esfahan, Shiraz, Yazd and Persian Gulf Coast are overcrowded with the local residents as well as foreign expats As soon as the mercury rises in the beginning of June, tourist’s influx is decreased and so the prices are also expected to drop down. Adventurous souls can still look up to trekking in the mountains to enliven themselves in pleasantly warm weather. Weather cools down in November and it’s the perfect time for skiers. Usually budget-wise travelers make their gateway during such off-peak times so they can avail the discounted deals on all over the expenses of their trip. For filtering the best cheap flights to Iran, TravelhouseUK has brought forward deals with multiple foreign air operators like Emirates, Iran Air, Qatar Airways, Turkish Airlines and Austrian Airlines.
what are the hotel and accommodation options available to the travellers?
The spheres of urban development have led to categories of options available amongst the cities and the towns. We always advise customers to add a hotel to their cheap flights to Iran in advance. International hotels are mostly centered in the main cities in the form of towers and plazas, with grand lobbies, suites and restaurants. Some of the mansions serve as villas, subdivided into guestrooms along with gardens and verandas. In the hustling and bustling commercial areas of traditional souk markets, there are small traditional inns which facilitate divided compartments to serve as sleeping centers with exclusive privacy for travellers. They function primarily as motels for local travellers to avail rest and services while en-route to their business or journey to other destinations. If somehow, you were unable to book cheap flights to Iran and want to cut down on accommodation costs, there are small hotels which have retained their standards from the pre revolution era in the older parts of the cities, facilitating standard beds with televisions and seating areas.