Cheap one-way & return flights to Antigua and Barbuda from London
Which airlines operate flights to Antigua from UK?
- British Airways
- Virgin Atlantic
- American Airlines
- Air France
- Aer Lingus
Are there any direct to Antigua?
Direct flights to Antigua are operated only from the London Gatwick Airport in the UK. British Airways and Virgin Atlantic are the operators of direct flights. British Airways operates on all weekdays except for Mondays whereas Virgin Atlantic operates only on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
How long is the flight from UK to Antigua?
- From London Heathrow: Code-shared flights between Air France and LIAT take 15 hours and 5 minutes to reach V. C. Bird International Airport (Antigua). These one-stop flights take the minimum time for this route.
- From London Gatwick: Non-stop flights with British Airways take the minimum flight time of 8 hours and 30 minutes. The shortest one-stop flight takes 13 hours and 5 minutes. This is code-shared between British Airways and LIAT.
- From Manchester: Connecting flights complete their journey in a time frame of 22 hours. These are code-shared between FlyBE, British Airways, and Virgin Atlantic and involve two stopovers.
- From Birmingham: FlyBE, British Airways, and Virgin Atlantic run code-shared flights from Birmingham as well that take the same time duration – 22 hours. Aer Lingus and British Airways also operate short flights to Antigua. The time duration then is 22 hours and 10 minutes.
- From Edinburgh: The time duration for flights with British Airways is 12 hours and 15 minutes. This is a one-stop flight via London.
Which is the cheapest airline for flights to Antigua?
With an average airfare of 489 GBP, Virgin Atlantic is offering quality flight experience at a low cost. What is more, Virgin Atlantic has non-stop flights to Antigua from London Gatwick. Direct flights at a marginal cost make Virgin Atlantic one of the most preferred airlines to travel with.
What Is The Best Time To Visit Antigua?
December, January, and February are the most tourist-friendly months. The weather remains dry with an average temperature of 25 °C. The weather, in general, is perfect for roaming the city and visiting the beaches.
When is the cheapest time to go to Antigua?
The low-season in Antigua runs between the months of May and November. This is the time of the year when few people travel for pleasure and sightseeing, the reason being hurricanes and perpetual rainfall. Cheap flights and cheaper accommodations can be had during these months.
Which are the major International Airports in Antigua?
V. C. Bird International Airport is the receiving airport for cheap flights to Antigua from the United Kingdom. This is the only airport serving the island of Antigua and is located at a distance of 7 kilometres from Antigua’s capital, St. John’s. The IATA code for this airport is ANU.
Do British Passport holders need Visa for Antigua?
British nationals are not needed to get a visa before visiting Antigua and Barbuda. Upon arrival, travellers will be given a specified period of stay depending on personal factors e.g. the purpose of travel. Should the need arise to overstay; travellers must request for a stay extension. This extension in stay comes with a cost and travellers will have to pay for it.
Which are the best tourist attractions in Antigua?
- Prickly Pear Island
- Nelson's Dockyard
- Mount Obama
- Dickenson Bay
- Falmouth Harbour
- Stingray City
- Half Moon Bay
- Fort James Beach
- King's Casino
Flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. However some are not and at time of booking you confirm what protection is applicable. This website is a part of Moresand Ltd (registration no. 02114691) T/A Travelhouseuk registered in England and wales . Office , 10-11 Percy St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 1DN. All bookings protected under the ATOL scheme will receive an ATOL certificate. In cases where a part payment is made that flight booking is ATOL protected. In some cases a certificate does not indicate all the trip segments - this means the omitted parts are not ATOL protected). Please refer to our booking conditions for further information please visit www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate