Cheap flights to Calvi
Recent searches for return flights to Calvi
Which Airlines Operate Flights To Calvi?
- Air France
- British Airways
- Brussels Airlines
- Air Corsica
- Aer Lingus
Are There Any Direct Flights To Calvi?
There are no direct flights between Calvi and the United Kingdom. Major airlines like British Airways, Air France and KLM operate connecting flights to Calvi from major UK airports. Most of these connecting flights are code-shared between different airlines.
What Is The Flight Duration For Calvi?
The minimum flight duration from each airport is listed separately.
From London Heathrow: 4 hours and 35 minutes with Air France (via Paris).
From London Gatwick: 6 hours and 20 minutes on code-shared flights with British Airways and Air France (via Amsterdam and Paris).
From Manchester: 4 hours and 15 minutes with Air France (via Paris).
From Birmingham: 5 hours and 25 minutes Air France (via Paris).
From Edinburgh: 4 hours and 50 minutes with Air France (via Paris).
Which Airline Offers The Cheapest Flights For Calvi?
The airline with the cheapest fares for Calvi from the UK is British Airways. BA provides value for money and its top-notch services are recognized worldwide. On average, a return-ticket can cost 229 GBP. British Airways flies from the London Heathrow Airport, the London Gatwick Airport and the Edinburgh Airport.
Which Is The Main Airport In Calvi?
The Calvi – Sainte-Catherine Airport is the main airport serving Calvi flights from the UK. It is a domestic airport and one of the major airports in the Corsica region. It’s only a 10 minute drive from centre city Calvi (almost 7 kilometres). The IATA code for this airport is CLY.
When Is The Best Time To Visit Calvi?
- Calvi boasts two peak-seasons. The period between April and June is a pleasant surprise for tourists and a welcome change for the locals. The period is known to attract people from all over the globe. The weather smoothly adjusts itself at a temperature of 16°C with more daily sunshine hours than other months.
- Starting from September and remaining until the end of October, the city’s second peak-season is characterized by a mix of sunny days and rainy spells. The average daytime temperature in September is 21 °C and that in October is 15 °C.
Which Are The Best Tourist Attractions In Calvi?
- The Calvi Cathedral
- Notre Dame de la Serra
- The Calvi Beach
- The Revellata Lighthouse
- The Fruitier Botanical Garden
- Plage de l'Alga
- Château du Prince Pierre Bonaparte
- The Tower of Calvi
- La Citadelle de Calvi
- Church of the Trinity and San Giovanni