Cheap Flights to Cape Town
Flying to Cape town from UK with a comfortable as well as economical flight experience on a carrier of your choice is one of the wishes TraveHouseuk makes come true for you. Fly home with an affordable flight to Capetown. Experience this striking destination as a tourist. There are over 250 weekly international flights and nonstop flights to 28 destinations, 40 airlines operate out of Cape Town International Airport.
British Airways, Virgin Atlantic or South African Airways are your pick if you need a direct flight, additionally you can get a flight any day of the week from any renowned carrier such as Emirates, Qatar, KLM, Swiss Air, Air Mauritius or Air France. Just call us in and get yourself a bargain deal for an affordable flight to Capetown, or leave us a query and our travel expert shall get back to you with all possible options.more
Bargain deals for return flights to Cape Town
Non-stop direct flights to Cape Town
Business class flights to Cape Town
Where should I visit in Cape Town? get to know about this and much more through our travel guide to Cape Town.
- Table Mountain: Seductive of all attractions in Cape Town is the Table Mountain. Get a Cable car to steal the amazing vista of city attractions from the top of Table Mountain.
- Cape point or Cape of Good Hope: Enjoy a beautiful view of this hope point from the Table Mountain national park.
- The Castle of Good Hope: If you are a fond of iconic architectural structures, this old fort serves best to your sight. An old fort is turned into new popular museum--showcasing the past of the city at its best.
- Boulders Penguin Colony: Get yourself closer to the penguins in Boulders penguins colony.
- V&A Waterfront: Most visited attraction in Cape Town, named after Queen Victoria of England and her youngest son Alfred. It is a place worth visiting, whether you are a shopoholic, night life enthusiast, food lover, or just want to explore the historic harbor, V&A Waterfront offers all for you.
By Z A Chahal