Cheap Flights to Lagos
Do you Wonder how, when and where to buy cheap flights to Lagos? no need to worry anymore, TravelHouseuk's flights database search helps you not just save money but also save time with the help of special offers. We are Africa flights experts and provide cutthroat prices in a range of fares and huge airlines index presenting assorted possibilities for Lagos flights.Do not wait any further and go ahead with reservation of your cheap Lagos flight out of our discounted deals.
A range of options is available between several leading airlines from all major UK airports to Lagos. A multitude of direct as well as indirect flight options gives you the liberty of selecting appropriate direct flight from London to Lagos with British Airways, virgin Atlantic, Air Nigeria and Arik Air. Murtala Muhammed (Lagos, Nigeria) is largest airport with 33 airlines operating 560 weekly international flights. Hurry and call us in immediately or simply leave us an online query to speak with a travel expert.more
Where should I visit in Lagos? get to know about this and much more through our travel guide to Lagos.
The city of Lagos has generated development over surrounding suburbs and towns, while the commercial hub is limited within its original perimeters. Lagos has all its districts being primarily served by Murtala Muhammad International Airport, while flights to Lagos can be made direct or indirect due to large number of international airlines connecting to the airport. The Black Heritage Museum exhibits the transition of the Nigerian race to improved standards of living as well as traditions over the passage of centuries. Lagos also houses the National Gallery for countrywide talent to be recognized under one official facility. A collection of local heritage and art is on display for interactive learning at the Terra Kulture centre. Separated from the ocean with just a narrow strip of beach, the Kuramo Lake is the sole independent body of water in Lagos. The adjacent beach along the ocean is similarly named as Kuramo Beach. The city reserves high prestige for talent in performing arts, which is reflected in the National Theater being one of the largest buildings located in the outskirts of Lagos. One major hotspot for the sale of handicrafts, souvenirs and decoration pieces, the Lekki Market is congested in the hustle and bustle of commuters as rations at a wholesale rate are also traded here. Iga Idungaran is the official residence of the ruling monarch. With the initiative of harmony within the Christian faith, the Synagogue Church Of all Nations is one gigantic building constructed in an unconventional design. A natural refuge could never be better than the Lekki Conservation Center which also serves as the habitat of monkeys and small animals along with the variety of flora to form a refreshing environment.Read more on Lagos travel guide ...
Why choose TravelHouseUK to book flights to Lagos
- More than 50,000 loyal Nigerian clients book with us to fly to Lagos regularly.
- Find airfares deals to Lagos from UK with a number of prominent airlines.
- Best price to Lagos is guaranteed.
- We have jaw dropping flight deals for one-way travel aswell from UK to Lagos or vice versa.
- Save your precious time getting the best travel advice from our experienced consultants for Lagos flights.
- We also cater for business class deals, available all round the year if you prefer luxury over economy.
- We assist you not only at the time of your bookings but even better during your travel to Lagos.
- Visiting Lagos for the first time? Let our Lagos flight experts make your trip awesome, saving you a hefty amount on your tickets.
Handy tips to know before visiting Lagos!
- Average flying time from UK to Lagos is 6.40 hours.
- Always keep a travel guide while going around the city.
- Never try to follow unknown routes, especially at night.
- If you plan to stay in Lagos for a little longer then renting a car is a viable option.
- Like visiting beaches? Lekki beach is most popular among locals and foreigners alike.
- For travelling short distances, select to ride on Okada—a motorbike taxis because they are fast and much affordible.
- The ancient town of Badagryis located outside the Lagos state, founded back in 1445 A.D has a massive appeal for visitors.