Cheap Flights to Lagos
Do you Wonder how, when and where to buy cheap flights to Lagos? no need to worry anymore, TravelHouseuk's flights database search helps you not just save money but also save time with the help of special offers. We are Africa flights experts and provide cutthroat prices in a range of fares and huge airlines index presenting assorted possibilities for Lagos flights.Do not wait any further and go ahead with reservation of your cheap Lagos flight out of our discounted deals.
A range of options is available between several leading airlines from all major UK airports to Lagos. A multitude of direct as well as indirect flight options gives you the liberty of selecting appropriate direct flight from London to Lagos with British Airways, virgin Atlantic, Air Nigeria and Arik Air. Murtala Muhammed (Lagos, Nigeria) is largest airport with 33 airlines operating 560 weekly international flights. Hurry and call us in immediately or simply leave us an online query to speak with a travel expert.more
Bargain deals for return flights to Lagos flying from UK airports
Non-stop direct flights to Lagos
Business class flights to Lagos
Where should I visit in Lagos? get to know about this and much more through our travel guide to Lagos.
- Most visited place for historic and tourists, is ‘The National Museum’ in central Lagos. Showcasing relics of Kingdom of Benin including; bronze and ivory sculpture royal crowns and brass collections.
- National Theatre at city center, Lagos, provides and Insight to Nigerian art, bothtraditional and contemporary, to its visitors.
- Most likeable and visited beach in Lagos is ‘Bar Beach’--out stretched on Victoria Island.
- ‘Lekki Conservation Centre’ is one of the best places to get close encounter with terrestrial ecosystem.
How far is the airport from city centre?
Murtala Muhammed International Airport is located about 22km (14 miles) from the city centre.
Which major airlines fly to Lagos from UK?
You can fly in from most of the countries to Lagos through number of airlines including:
KLM, Emirates, Virgin Atlantic, Turkish Airlines, Royal Jordanian, Alitalia, Arik Air, Iberia Airlines and Ethiopian Airlines
How many Airlines fly daily to Lagos
Arik Air daily precedes its flights to Lagos.
How to get around the city?
Recently started transit Bus service throughout Lagos is decent and convenient mode of transportation within the city. You can rent a car for internal traveling; also major hotels provide transport services as well.
What’s the best time to visit Lagos?
Best time to travel to Lagos is between August and September.
Average flight time to Lagos
Average flight time to Lagos is 6 hours 30 minutes.
Is there any direct flight to Lagos from UK?
Arik Air and Virgin Atlantic, offer direct flights to Lagos from UK.
Are there any peak summer flight deals?
Yes, TravelhouseUK offers you a number of summer flight deals to Lagos from major cities of the UK.
By Z A Chahal
Why choose TravelHouseUK to book flights to Lagos
- More than 50,000 loyal Nigerian clients book with us to fly to Lagos regularly.
- Find airfares deals to Lagos from UK with a number of prominent airlines.
- Best price to Lagos is guaranteed.
- We have jaw dropping flight deals for one-way travel aswell from UK to Lagos or vice versa.
- Save your precious time getting the best travel advice from our experienced consultants for Lagos flights.
- We also cater for business class deals, available all round the year if you prefer luxury over economy.
- We assist you not only at the time of your bookings but even better during your travel to Lagos.
- Visiting Lagos for the first time? Let our Lagos flight experts make your trip awesome, saving you a hefty amount on your tickets.
Handy tips to know before visiting Lagos!
- Average flying time from UK to Lagos is 6.40 hours.
- Always keep a travel guide while going around the city.
- Never try to follow unknown routes, especially at night.
- If you plan to stay in Lagos for a little longer then renting a car is a viable option.
- Like visiting beaches? Lekki beach is most popular among locals and foreigners alike.
- For travelling short distances, select to ride on Okada—a motorbike taxis because they are fast and much affordible.
- The ancient town of Badagryis located outside the Lagos state, founded back in 1445 A.D has a massive appeal for visitors.