Cheap Flights to Zambia
Economical and cheap flights to Zambia form an essential part of Travelhouseuk's speciality as a leading provider for flights to African destinations. Whether your search involves just an affordable flight home to Zambia or a getaway vacation holiday to the land of natural wonders with walking safari, wildlife, water bodies such as Victoria Falls, we offer you a large number of flights to remarkable destinations like Lusaka, Ndola and Livingstone. All the airports in Zambia offer recurrent international flights.
If you prefer direct Zambia flights, BA is your only option flying from London direct to Lusaka 3 days a week and via Johannesburg rest of the week. A multitude of indirect Lusaka flights as well as all major airports in Zambia are available with just one stopover. You have the option to fly via Middle East with Emirates and Qatar airways, via Europe with KLM and Air France or via neighboring African countries with Ethiopian Airline, Egypt Air or Kenya Airways.
Lusaka Airport operates 19 airlines with over a 100 weekly domestic flights and more than 300 international flights weekly. Ndola Airport as well as Livingstone Airport operate 7 airlines each with weekly 49 domestic and 77 international flights from Ndola and 21 domestic and 42 international flights from Livingstone.
Leave an online query on our website or for instant information about available prices; call our experts to book cheap offers and bargain flights.
Bargain deals for return flights to Zambia
Want to learn more about Zambia? Our travel guide to Zambia keeps you informed.
Situated in Central Africa, Zambia has endured extensive rural to urban migration for its population masses across its entire terrain. The Chimfunshi Wildlife Orphanage has formed a legacy for itself by being one of the oldest and widely recognized wildlife institutions upon the African continent. The orphanage is primarily focused upon chimpanzees which need support for their upbringing in a safe environment. The Kapyishya Hot Springs are perfect for visitors to take a plunge, bellowing steamy vapor within the shadows of wilderness which surrounds its waters. The Dag Hammarskjoeld Memorial has been established upon the point of the plane crash which killed the secretary general of the United Nations. The Victoria Falls line along an entire valley of water, and is a haven for adventure activities including bungee jumping and paragliding as a popular sport in the region. Local craftsmen and tribal artists combine to provide souvenirs at the Kabwata Cultural Village.
By Z A Chahal
Handy Tips To Know Before your departure flight to Zambia!
- Zambia and United Kingdom are 5070 miles apart.
- The lowest time for a flight from London to Zambia is almost 10.5 hours.
- There is no airline that is offering direct flights to Zambia.
- You can fly from 10 UK airports to Zambia.
- Out of the total 21 airports in Zambia, Kenneth Kaunda International Airport Lusaka, Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International Airport Livingstone and Ndola Airport are the main ones.
- £1 is equivalent to 8590 Zambian kwacha.
- The most prominent airlines to fly to Zambia from United Kingdom are KLM, Ethiopian Airlines, Emirates, British Airways, Kenya Airways and South African Airways.
- Flight frequency at Kenneth Kaunda International Airport: More than 100 domestic and almost 400 international flights depart from this airport weekly.
- Flight frequency at Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International Airport: More than 45 international flight departures are seen at this airport.
- Flight frequency at Ndola Airport: In a week more than 50 domestic and 97 international flights depart from here.
- Lowest fare for Zambia you may get starts from £531 and with Business class it may go higher than £2100.