Cheap Flights to Port Elizabeth
Cheap flights to Port Elizabeth land you straight at the most iconic pillar of the country’s Eastern Cape. The earliest town of British settlers in this continent has now grown to become the biggest urban hub in the country. Its refreshing tropical ambience has earned it titles like ‘The Windy City’, while it serves as a prime landmark for whale-watching for large species. More than 500 low cost Port Elizabeth flights land at Port Elizabeth Airport every week, with SAA and Etihad Airways among the 19 airlines operating at the facility. Book your cheap flight tickets to Port Elizabeth with TravelhouseUK for both economy class and business class seats from all airports of the UK.
Bargain deals for return flights to Port Elizabeth
Business class flights to Port Elizabeth
Where should I visit in Port Elizabeth? get to know about this and much more through our travel guide to Port Elizabeth.
Located at the lovely shores of Nelson Mandala Bay, this friendly city is among the major tourist’s attractions. Port Elizabeth affectionately welcomes you with all its beauty laid on spectacular beaches, insightful museums and memorials, promising wildlife destinations, Big Seven game reserves and some friendliest folks.
So, whether you are a historian, a sport manic, beach stroller or even an escapist, check the attractions for an ultimate adrenaline rush.
- Port Elizabeth’s beachesare its biggest draw card, thus inviting you with sand outstretched on 80 kilometres. If swimming is your passion then Kings Beach, Hobie Beach, Pollock Beach, Humewood Beach, or Denville Beach should be your choice.
- For an exotic Safari experience you have a number of choices such as Addo Elephant National Park, Kwantu Private Game Reserve, Shamwari Private Game Reserve and many others yet to be explored by you.
- Nelson Mendala Bay—home of Big Seven of the animal kingdom provides you a rarest view of The Big Seven(Lion, leopard, buffalo, elephant, rhinoceros, whale and white shark) basking in friendly environment. An absolute photographic nirvana!
- Explore the Donkin Heritage Trail--route to the heritage trail and have an exclusive walk to explore the history of Port Elizabeth. Some 47 national monuments and historical sites are awaiting you at the end of your five-kilometres trail.
How far is the airport from the city centre?
Port Elizabeth is located at merely five minutes drive from the central district.Thus, famously known as ten minutes airport, for it take you almost five to ten minutes to reach at any important area from the airport.
Which major airlines fly to Port Elizabeth from UK?
You can fly to Port Elizabeth from main cities of the UK with the following airlines: Air France, KLM, Lufthansa, Virgin Atlantic, SAA and Emirates.
How to get around the city?
Most common mode of transportation is the (minibus) taxi or you can hire a car. You will also find major car rental company offices in the city.
What’s the best time to visit Port Elizabeth?
During December and January, summer holiday time is at its peak when city gets alive for sun-in-fun activities.
What is an estimated flight time to Port Elizabeth?
It will take you almost 14 hours and five minutes to reach Port Elizabeth airport from UK.
Where to Stay in Port Elizabeth?
A number of refined hotels are set along at waterfront. You can stay at five-star game lodges at Addo and Shamwari for luxury accommodation. For traditional accommodation within budget, township guest houses are best option.
By Z A Chahal
Handy Tips To Know Before your departure flight to Port Elizabeth!
- First Car and CABS Car hire are authentic car hire agencies in the city.
- Get yourself a long weekend to relish on beaches and lush golf courses.
- To enjoy a thrilling game drive, award-winning luxury Shamwari Game Reserve is the perfect destination to spend a whole day with your family.
- Let yourself loose at the expense of waves at Jeffreys Bay.
- Greenacres Shopping Centre is a dazzling place to feel the lively vibe over the weekend. The only notion that works here is: Eat, Shop and be lively!
- Port Elizabeth’s Suburbs offers you some exciting trails, if you are an adventurous traveller in quest of exploration. You will feel an out-of-the-world sensation once you get yourself dwell in the indigenous forests, desolate valleys and nature reserves.