Cheap Flights to Pakistan
Are you aggravated by the misleading advertisements on fares for cheap flights to Pakistan? If so, then Travelhouseuk is your only resort for guaranteed available tickets for Pakistan at lowest market price. Its never been easier to book Pakistan Flights at reasonable fare and that too with comfort and surety. Numerous international carriers offer flight tickets from UK to Pakistan for major airports including Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi and Peshawar. Furthermore, there are connections and domestic flights available to get you to Multan, Quetta and Sialkot. Business class flights are also available at competitive fares, however, PIA is generally known to be the cheapest as compared to other airlines. Direct Flights are only available with PIA for Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi. There are also one-stop flights to almost all airports in Pakistan via middle east with leading international airlines such as Emirates, Qatar Airways, Etihad, Kuwait Airways, Oman Air, Saudi Airlines and the national carrier Pakistan International Airlines. You can choose from a multitude of options in any season whether peak times like the Summer season, Eid-ul-Fitr, Eid-ul-Adha and Christmas/new year or the low seasons during the rest of the year. It is recommended that travelers book tickets at least two months in advance to save money with cheap Pakistan flights available with TravelHouseuk.
Bargain deals for return flights to Pakistan
Direct flights from UK to Pakistan
Business class flights
Dont know much about Pakistan? Our travel guide to Pakistan gives you all the information you need to know about travel.
Pakistan is a country of color, vibrancy and enthusiasm. With a diverse and a multi-ethnic society Pakistan is a blend of unique cultures, languages, festivals, traditions and people. The country has four main provinces namely Punjab, Sindh, Baluchistan and Khyber Pakhtun Khwa. Each province has its own specialty. With so much diversity Pakistan is an interesting place to visit. The country is a blend of large urban centers to small rural, underdeveloped villages. However whether you are in a rural area or urban, Pakistan is definitely interesting. The country’s northern areas are known all over the world for their beautiful and spectacular landscapes.
The three major mountain ranges meet together in Pakistan namely the Himalayas, Hindu Kush and Karakoram ranges. The country is also known for its marvelous, lively and busy urban centers such as Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad and many others. Pakistan also has some prominent historical sites and cities such as Taxilla, Mohen Jo Daro and Thatta. Other attractions include monuments, Buildings from the Mughal era and many others. The country is also known for its difficult and dangerous peaks that challenge the best of hikers such as K2 and Nanga Parbat. Pakistan is not only ethnically diverse but also topographically diverse. You will find mountains, deserts, plain areas, beaches, oasis and many other natural phenomena.
Getting In Pakistan
There are many ways to get into Pakistan but the best way is to fly here. The country has many international airports that are very active. The Islamabad international airport will get you to the capital city of Pakistan which is near the northern parts of Pakistan. So if you intend to go up north it’s better that you first come to Islamabad and then get local flights or buses to northern parts of Pakistan. The Islamabad International airport is also called the Benazir International airport. The airport caters to most of the international flights since many ambassadors, and high profile visits are to Islamabad because of it being the capital city. Many prominent international airlines operate here such as Kuwait Airways, Emirates, Qatar Airways, Turkish Airways and many others. However the Pakistan Airlines (PIA) is the main operator at the airport.
Getting around Pakistan
There are many ways to get around the country. Domestic airports are all over the country and can be used to get around. However, for city to city travel, buses are the best option since they are cheap and economical. The best private bus service that is safe and guarantees a comfortable time is Daewoo. However many other private owned buses can also be availed which are much cheaper. Trains are also an option but if you have to travel by train try the Business express or Shalimar for travel. The first class ticket is not that expensive and much more comfortable so do try it out. For getting around a city the best option are the rickshaws. You will find them everywhere and they are cheap. Taxis are also an option and so are the wagons and the local buses.
Pakistan is lined with attractions. The urban centers are hip, happening and lively. The northern areas are beautiful, magnificent and spectacular. If you like peace and quiet then visit the north.
Pakistan is fun, exciting and has great sites for adventure, thrill and relaxing. The northern parts of Pakistan are known for their exquisite beauty and are a must visit. Gilgit, Swat, Kaghan, Naran are some of the most visited places in Pakistan. If you love history then you will enjoy Taxilla, Mohen Jo daro and Thatta. Lahore and Multan have some of the best historical buildings in the country such as the Badshahi Mosque and Shahi Qilla. Karachi has spectacular beaches and so does Gawadar. Faisalabad is a great place to shop for clothes since it is the textile hub of the country. Islamabad is quiet, pretty and green and a beautiful and fun city.
By Z A Chahal
Handy Tips To Know Before your departure flight to Pakistan!
The main airports in Pakistan are Quaid-E-Azam International Airport Karachi, Benazir Bhutto International Airport Islamabad, Allama Iqbal International Airport Lahore, Bacha Khan International Airport Peshawar, Faisalabad International Airport and Sialkot International Airport.
- Pakistan and United Kingdom are 3859 miles apart.
- Pakistan International airlines is the only airline offering direct flights to Pakistan.
- Each week there are 16 direct flights to Pakistan from United Kingdom with Pakistan International Airlines.
- Free date change is allowed by PIA for return flights, that is why Some travellers prefer flying with Pakistan International Airlines if they are not sure of their return dates.
- Flying to Islamabad from London Heathrow takes the least time of around 8 hours in order to reach Pakistan.
- Airlines offering flights to Pakistan with stopovers from United Kingdom are Emirates, Etihad Airways, Kuwait Airways, Saudi Arabian Airlines, Qatar Airways, Turkish Airlines, Oman Air and Gulf Air.
- £1 gives you 170 Pakistani Rupees.
- The cheapest fare for Pakistan starts from £381 and can go higher than £1300 if you fly to Pakistan on board business class.
- Pakistan is 4 hours ahead of United Kingdom in Summers and 5 hours ahead in Winters.
- Qatar Airways offers flights to Pakistan via Doha both in the morning and evening from London Heathrow.
- Flights with Emirates to Pakistan mostly take off in the morning.
- Flight frequency at Benazir Bhutto International Airport Islamabad: Each week more than 300 international flights and 174 domestic flights operate here.
- Flight frequency at Quaid-E-Azam International Airport Karachi: Every week around 290 domestic and more than 380 international flights operate here.
- Flight frequency at Allama Iqbal International Airport Lahore: 140 domestic and more than 350 international flights operate from here.