Cheap Flights to Luanda
Planning on taking a holiday break among coconut palms, bars, wide sandy beaches and calm waters? Then put Luanda on your Travel Itinerary! Look no further than TravelHouseuk for a guaranteed best price in the market. Luanda is a vibrant centre that should be on your bucket list. Schedule a call back, leave us a query online, ask us to beat the best quote you received, or simply call us, it’s never been easier to find bargain deals on cheap flights to Luanda. Choose from a wide range of airlines operating flights between Luanda and UK, including Lufthansa, Air France, KLM, Emirates, Ethiopian Airlines and many more.
Use our search box for a wide range of airline options and fares. Just give us a call to get a price or to beat your best quote, leave us a query or schedule a call to speak with our skilled experts now for superb flight offers!
Bargain deals for return flights to Luanda
Non-stop direct flights to Luanda
Business class flights to Luanda
Where should I visit in Luanda? get to know about this and much more through our travel guide to Luanda.
Functioning as the capital city on the North-Western coast of Angola, Luanda chairs the administration of the entire country while being the main seaport. Luanda hosts institutions specialized for certain events and subjects such as the National Slavery Museum and the National Anthropology Museum. The city has allocated generous expanse of its terrain ranging from its interior to its outskirts to the preservation of wildlife within its natural habitat. Quicama National Park, Cangandala National Park, Iona National Park and the Bicauri National Park represent the scenery and ecosystem set in Angola. The Cunene River is one of those signature attributes belonging to Luanda's topography. The Kalandula Falls feature as the main hallmarks to be classified as a tourist spot. Ilha do Mussulo is the best beach in Angola, based on white sand with crystal clear waters and palm trees. Apart from being a religious site, the Cidade Alta is Luanda's oldest church to retain historical prestige.
By Z A Chahal
Handy Tips To Know Before your departure flight to Luanda!
- You can choose to fly to Luanda from 10 UK airports.
- It takes almost 9 hours for a flight from London to Luanda.
- Preferred airlines to fly with to Luanda are Iberia Airways, KLM and Royal Air Maroc.
- Luanda and London are 4140 miles apart.
- Luanda flights start from £621 and can go more than £2200 with business class.
- There is no time difference between Luanda and London.
- BA offers direct flights to Luanda from Heathrow.
- Most of the airlines operate Luanda flights in the evening
- Royal Air Maroc offers flights daily to Luanda
- Lufthansa, Tap Air Portugal, Air France and Emirates operate flights to Luanda from major UK airports
- Tap Air Portugal is a good option to fly with in terms of baggage allowance as it gives you two pieces of 23 kgs each and 7 kgs hand luggage