Cheap Flights to Mombasa
Take a break and book cheap flights to Mombasa, a city that offers plenty for adventure travelers, wildlife lovers and nightlife enthusiasts through its Beachfront hotels, safaris, lush greenery and wildlife, marine national park, tropical diving experience and monument sand museums such as the Fort Jesus. Travel to Mombasa with any of the world’s leading carriers from London Heathrow such as Swiss Airways, Turkish, KLM, Alitalia, Kenya, Ethiopian and Air France.
Cheap tickets with TravelHouseUK are guaranteed through best priced Mombasa flights in the market, that too with ease and comfort of quality customer support. There are 18 different airlines operating almost 150 international flights every week. Our professional travel counselors assist you to choose the appropriate connecting flights as per your preferred plan.
Bargain deals for return flights to Mombasa
Business class flights to Mombasa
Where should I visit in Mombasa? get to know about this and much more through our travel guide to Mombasa.
- Built back in 1593 by Portuguese, Fort Jesus is standing as the perfect example of well-preserved 16th century structure; hence, declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Fort Jesus is a striking starter to amuse your sight with Mombasa sites.
- Reminiscent of the Arab and Asian influence in region, Mombasa old town is worth to visit in some lazy afternoon to witness antique shops and artistic architecture of the place.
- The Haller Park is the largest animal sanctuary in Mombasa; occupied with rare species of animals and birds. You can walk on the long trails of its exotic botanical gardens or can peep into the personal life of the animals including snake if you are daring enough.
- Diani Beach—an exotic white sand beach appeals you with its glittering dunes and loads of water sports. Also invites you in its luscious beach bar ‘A night at 40 Thieves’, to let you toast for more fun.
- Board on canoes and sail through pristine waters, put on your scuba gear and view the breathtaking marine life in Marine National Park. Snap-shot the snorkelling rarely seen coral fish.
By Z A Chahal
Handy Tips To Know Before your departure flight to Mombasa!
- For reaching to beaches in south of the town, Likoni ferry is fun to ride on.
- Classic curry house presents you its exclusive menu, filled with scrumptious options like tandoori and mughlai cuisines. Make sure not to skip this specialised meal when in Mombasa
- Bamburi beach is an exotic partying beach popular among locals and foreigners alike. Plan a party or at least attend one to enthral your trip with pulsating beach party rhythm.
- If you are fond of adventures then it would be good to know that Mombasa is popular for deep sea diving. It’s warm weather and pristine waters favour you for underwater activities. So, don’t stand on shore only.
- Traditional Kenyan fabric (lesos and kikois) is in abundant in Mombasa at cheap rates. Buy to add different flavour in your wardrobe.
- If you are thinking what to grab back to home as souvenir, then don’t think too much and buy few pairs of Mombasa sandals—handmade leather sandals embellished with colourful beads.