Cheap Flights to Thailand
Thinking of booking cheap flights to Thailand? Look no further than Travelhouseuk. You can now choose Thailand flight deals for a variety of destinations, departure airports and airlines. You get the freedom to choose as per your preferences through our bargain flight deals to Thailand. Optimize your travel experience on flights to Thailand and enjoy the hospitality it is known for. With a wide range of airlines to choose from and special promotional fares for Thailand flights
Travelhouseuk brings the best offers and cheap tickets for Thailand from UK. Call our experienced travel advisors with your preferences in dates, destination and airlines and they shall construct the most economical itinerary for you so that you not just enjoy the trip but also save time and money by booking with us. We are ATOL as well as IATA bonded and thus, your money is protected!
If you want a comfortable direct or non-stop flight, Travelhouseuk offers cheap tickets for Thailand flying direct with Thai Airways, Eva Air and British Airways from London and avoid the hassle of checking out and checking in again during stopovers.
Indirect Flights to Thailand
Apart from the above named direct flight airlines, multiple other airlines offer indirect cheap Thailand flights from UK giving you the luxury to choose suitable indirect flights to Bangkok, Phuket, Krabi or Chiang Mai. Apart from the one stop flights, domestic flights between these airports connect you to other Thailand attractions.
Airlines that offer Tickets to Thailand
Thai Airways, BA and Eva Air from London, KLM via Amsterdam, Air China, Air France via Paris Charles De Gaulle, Qatar Airways via Doha, China Eastern and China Southern, Etihad via Abu Dahbi, Jet Airways, Malaysian via Kuala Lumpur and Singapore airlines via Singapore.
Departure airports for flights to Thailand from UK
You have the freedom to opt and fly from any U.K airport whether it is Heathrow or Gatwick or City airport in London, Glasgow, Manchester, Birmingham, Cardiff, Aberdeen, Edinburgh or New Castle.
Airports in Thailand
Out of the 48 airports, yes thats correct, Thailand has 48 airports, the 5 major ones are Bangkok, Phuket, Koh Samui, Krabi and Chiang Mai.. Bangkok hosts almost 5000 weekly international flights with over a 100 airlines. From Phuket, more than 50 airlines operate over 700 international flights every week. Koh Samui and Chiang Mai together operate over 400 international flights with almost 50 different airlines while Krabi offers 75 international flights every week.
Bargain deals for return flights to Thailand
Direct flights from UK to Thailand
Business class flights
Dont know much about Thailand? Our travel guide to Thailand gives you all the information you need to know about travel.
By Z A Chahal
Handy Tips To Know Before your departure flight to Thailand!
- In total Thailand has 48 airports altogether but popular destinations that travellers fly to are Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya and Koh Samui.
- You can get an average fare of £466 on the low side and it can go more than £1900 for business class.
- Take flights to Thailand from almost 14 UK airports.
- Preferred departure airport used by travellers to fly to Thailand is London Heathrow.
- If you are looking for a cheaper option to fly anywhere in Thailand go for an indirect flight.
- Thai Airways offers two flights daily to Bangkok from London Heathrow.
- UK is 6 hours behind Thailand in terms of time.
- As of now 107 airlines offer flights out from Bangkok, 59 airlines operate flights out from Phuket International Airport and 18 airlines fly out from Koh Samui International Airport
- Bangkok International Airport being the busiest airport in Thailand caters for almost 4745 international flight departures each week.
- The flight time between UK and Thailand is approxiamately 12 hours 15 minutes.
- £1 is equivalent to 53 Thai Bahts