Visit the grand Petronas Twin Towers to see the marvel of Malaysian development or see the richness of culture at the Islamic Arts Museum. Langkawi Cable Car helps you enjoy the scenic aerial view of this holiday paradise. Pasir Tengkorak Beach will provide you a welcoming swim and Cenang Beach is best for sunbathing. Penang Botanical Gardens will allow you to refresh among the best of plants, bales and flowers while Arulmigu Temple will let you have a true spiritual peace in its serenity. For all this, a trailer of your possible tour to this country, call in now to book cheap flights to Malaysia with one of our agents.
Natural development is prominently existent at Kuala Lumpur Birds Park, Langkawi Wildlife Park and Lake Garden Park, while Gunung Mat Cincang will give you a great hike. Grab your cheap flights to Malaysia to start your mesmerizing vacation from the spectacular city of Kuala Lumpur, or make Langkawi your perfect holiday retreat.
Bargain deals for return flights to Malaysia
Business class flights to Malaysia
Best Time to Visit
All year round, you can come and enjoy a beach holiday here. The eastern and western coastal areas are wettest most months of the year. From April upto October odd thunderstorms are observed with short-lived downpours. The wet season in the east coast is severe and should be avoided between November to February.
Places to See and Things to Do
This country, also known as jewel of the Far East, is a tropical cluster spawning modern metropolitan development in its cities. Visit the Jubilee Clock Tower and Cathedral of the Assumption to see the best of architecture in this fascinating city with rapid commercialization, development, tourism promotion and facilitation. If you are one of the history-conscious and architecture-loving tourists, then reserve your cheap flights to Malaysia right now. Iconic landmarks which identify this country's global prestige internationally are the skyscrapers, among which the Kuala Lumpur Tower glows an orb-like observation deck above the skyline of the capital city. The Petronas Towers have also remained the centre of attention, being frequently used for sponsored events such as base-jumping and wall climbing. Fraser’s hill is a complete colonial hill station, while the Portuguese colonial fortress of A Famosa has a few of its major components left preserved from its original structure. Another factor that incites you to choose this country as next travel destination and get cheap flights to Malaysia is that there is no shortage of landmarks when it comes to availing a tropical holiday on an exclusive island. Payar island, Manukan island, Pangkor island, Turtle island, Redang island, Tioman island and Perhentian islands are listed among the countless islands hosting resorts, beaches and tropical reserves undisrupted from the rush of mass tourism. Tunku Abdul Rehman National Park is a protected park for exploring marine turfs and remote beaches, spread throughout its marina marked by 5 separate islands.
Special adventures such as water sports, spelunking and rock climbing are another reason when we ask our clients booking their cheap flights to Malaysia. The limestone caves of Niah National Park, the cave temples of Batu, the Mulu Deer caves, Mount Kinabalu and Penang hill have proper trails and accommodation facilities. Tea plantations and Rafflesia reserves of Cameron Highlands, and Danum Valley of the island of Borneo are a must-see. The vibrant diversity of birdlife indigenous to the region is on exhibit at the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park. from pre independence to modern contemporary styles. Buddhist heritage is marked at the Batu Cave temples, Cheng Hoon Teng, Kek Lok Si and the Thean Hou Temple, with some of them presenting a mix of Chinese, Confucian and Taoist influence in the area.
Hotels and Accommodation
We always recommend adding a hotel when you book your cheap flights to Malaysia. Towards the coastal side, beaches and islands have resorts and clubs providing all water sport services, relaxation amenities and outdoor bars and cafes. The main cities and towns are centred with high rise towers and buildings having suites, deluxe rooms as well as service apartments, which specifically focus on room service, bedding and television along with furnishing. Central business areas, commercial plazas and international transportation facilities like airports and hubs are also clustered with business hotels and motels to let in the regular rush of business travellers arriving in the country. Upon detailed research, one may come across boutique hotels, lodges, and a few bed and breakfast offers located towards the outskirts of cities as well as small towns.
Estimated Costs to expect during your Holiday
- A single meal at an international fast food chain: £ 1.9
- A large bottle of mineral water: £ 0.33
- An imported cigarette pack: £ 2
- A regular bottle of soft drink: £0.34
- An average taxi trip within the city: £ 2.4
- A local commutation ticket: £ 0.31
- Common budget hotel accommodation: £15
- Standard Michelin star hotel: £50
Handy tips To Know before your board your cheap flights to Malaysia!
- Kuala Lumpur, is 6553 miles far from London, United Kingdom
- The National carrier is the only airline providing direct cheap flights to Malaysia from London
- Apart from the national carrier, Emirates, Qatar Airways, KLM, Cathay Pacific and Singapore Airlines are preferred airlines by travelers coming here
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport serves as a major airport for flights coming into the country.
- Its a 7 hour time difference between UK and here.
- The shortest flying time taken to reach here is almost 13 hours 30 minutes via direct flight from London.
- Ithas 63 airports altogether and the main ones are Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Kota Kinabalu Airport, Penang International Airport, Kuching Airport and Langkawi Airport.
- The lowest possible fare starts from £509 and can go higher than £1900 with Business class.
- £1 equals to almost 5 Ringgits
Handy tips To Know before your departure flight to Malaysia!
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is 6553 miles far from London, United Kingdom
- Malaysia Airlines is the only airline providing direct flights to Malaysia from London Heathrow
- Emirates, Qatar Airways, KLM, Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines and Malaysia Airlines are preferred airlines by travellers flying to Malaysia
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport serves as a major airport for flights coming into Malaysia.
- Its a 7 hour time difference between UK and Malaysia.
- The lowest time taken to fly to Malaysia is almost 13 hours 30 minutes via a direct flight from London.
- Malaysia has 63 airports altogether and the main ones are Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Kota Kinabalu Airport, Penang International Airport, Kuching Airport and Langkawi Airport.
- The lowest possible fare for Malaysia starts from £509 and can go higher than £1900 with Business class.
- £1 equals to almost 5 Malaysian Ringgits
- Avail Malaysia flights from all major UK airports.