020 3137 9155
Cheap flights to Manila
Recent searches for return flights to Manila
Airlines that operates flights to Manila
- Philippine Airlines (PR)
- Singapore Airlines (SQ)
- Emirates (EK)
- Cathay Pacific (CX)
- Turkish Airlines (TK)
- Qatar Airways (QR)
- Kuwait Airways (KU)
- Royal Brunei Airlines (BI)
- Korean Air (KE)
- KLM (KL)
- Malaysia Airlines (MH)
- China Eastern Airlines (MU)
- Asiana Airlines (OZ)
- Saudi Arabian Airlines (SV)
- Thai Airways (TG)
- Oman Air (WY)
Which airline fly direct to manila ?
Only Philippine Airlines operates non-stop Manila flights from UK in general and London Heathrow in particular. Passengers departing from other airports will have to choose connecting flights.
how can i find cheapest airline tickets to manila
For price wise travelers, Air China is the most cost-effective airline to choose when traveling to Manila.
What is the cost of flights to Manila ?
What is the flight duration from London Heathrow to Manila?
Philippine Airlines has carriers departing the Heathrow Airport and reaching Manila in about 13 hours and 55 minutes. This is the shortest time frame in which any flight from UK completes its journey to Manila.
What is the flight duration from London Gatwick to Manila?
To reach Manila from London Gatwick, the minimum flight duration is 14 hours and 40 minutes. Cathay Pacific operates this flight and Hong Kong is the stopover by default.
Which airport receive flights to manila
At present, only Ninoy Aquino International Airport is the receiving airport for international flights to Manila.
What is the best time to buy airline tickets to Manila?
If you book your Manila flight anywhere between June and October then chances are that you will get a cheaper fare.
Weekly Schedule of Airlines from UK to Manila
Philippine Airlines is ranked highest for setting up the maximum number of direct cross-continental flights for this route- capital to capital. PR 721 flies daily, non
stop, from London Heathrow to Manila in a minimum time frame of 14 hours.
Philippine airlines flights to Manila
Baggage Allowance with Philippine Airlines
If you are travelling with Philippine Airlines then you can take one piece of 10 kilos in Budget Economy, 20 kilos in Regular Economy and 30 kilos for Business Class.
singapore airlines flights to manila
- On a daily basis, Singapore Airlines operates 4 connecting flights from London Heathrow to Manila. SQ 321 (departing at 2205 hours) and SQ 319 (departing at 1810 hours) leave daily from London Heathrow en route to Singapore Changi Airport - the airline’s hub- (1810 local time) wherefrom a single SQ 918 (departing at 1925) takes passengers to Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport (arriving at 2300 local time). The total flight duration for the former flight is 18 hours whereas that for the latter is 19 hours and 10 minutes... the difference mainly lying in the time spent at stopover. Also flying daily from the said airport are SQ 317 (departing at 1125) and SQ 305 (departing at 0925) setting course for Manila but touching down in Singapore for a layover. This is where passengers on cheap flights to Manila either get on board the more mainstream SQ 910 (departing at 0930) that takes them to their target destination; after a total time consumption of 18 hours and 40 minutes if the connecting flight be SQ 317. But if the departing aircraft was SQ 305, the journey could end up taking 20 hours and 40 minutes. There is always the possibility that the airline will make reservations for some of its SQ 317 passengers in SQ 912 (departing at 1200) that also flies from Singapore to Manila (arrival at 1535). As such, the time period will stretch to a full 21 hours and 10 minutes.
- Luckily, Singapore Airlines also operates flights from Manchester to Manila- a daily single SQ 327 (departing at 0910) - reaching its rendezvous point at Singapore Changi Airport (arrival at 0715 hours local time) for a flight connect. Different stopover durations define which carrier passengers will be directed to next. SQ 910 (departing at 0930) takes-off for Manila and finishes the whole Manchester to Manila flight well within 21 hours; SQ 912 (departing at 1200) completes the route in 23 hours and 25 minutes whereas SQ 916 (departing at 1350) lands 25 hours and 15 minutes after its initial blast-off from the Heathrow runway.
- Singapore Airlines serving the Birmingham Airport has two scheduled daily flights. Passengers on SQ 2145 (departing at 1745) leaving Birmingham reach Frankfurt (arrival at 2020) and thence to Singapore (arrival at 1625) after an aircraft switch with SQ 325. The layover at Singapore is followed by a flight to Manila on SQ 918 (departing at 0925). Typically the airline completes this itinerary in 22 hours and 35 minutes provided that all goes well. The other outbound flight is SQ 2149 (departing at 1615) headed to Frankfurt (arrival at 0850). Manila passengers are then transferred to SQ 25 (departing at 1230) which sets off for Singapore (arrival at 0650) where another switch with SQ 910 (departing at 0930) is to take place; considering it is after all a two-stop flight. SQ 910 enters Manila’s airspace where it is received by the capital’s airport (arrival at 1305 hours). The journey terminates after a total of 29 hours.
Baggage Allowance with Singapore Airlines
Singapore Airlines set limits for free check in luggage to be 30 kilograms for Economy Class, 35 kilograms for Premium Economy and 40 kilograms for Business class.
Emirates airlines flights to manila
- Related here in order of their increasing stopover times, luxury trips with Emirates Airlines’ EK 006 come to happy endings after about 17 hours. This EK 006 flight, which climbs altitude from London Heathrow at 2215 hours, stops over at Dubai at 0805 for an hour and fifteen minute layover before connecting with EK 334. Another flight, EK 004 (departing at 2040) follows the same trajectory till it reaches Dubai International Airport (departing at 0635). For this particular flight, however, the stopover duration is 2 hours and 45 minutes. Passengers from both aircraft are streamlined into Terminal 3, soon to be transferred into EK 334, departing at 0920. The EK 334 then drops them off at Manila at 2210 hours Philippine Standard Time. A relatively cheaper option for cost-effective travelling is Airbus EK 002 (departing at 1415) that connects with EK 332 (departure at 0330) afterwards. As with cheaper flights, the time stretch is predictably longer, 19 hours and 15 minutes for this one, including the 3 hour 15 minute of stopover time at Dubai.
- For further convenience of travellers, Emirates Airlines has worked up its capacity to operate 2 regular flights to Manila from the London Gatwick as well. An EK 010 flight leaves Gatwick at 2145 till it reaches Dubai at 0735 hours local time. The break in the journey lasts for about 1 hour and 45 minutes at Dubai International Airport. EK 334 then flies off for Manila (arrival at 2210). EK 010 cuts the entire distance between London and Manila in about 17 hours and 25 minutes. The second and comparatively cheaper option, EK 016 (departing at 1430 Gatwick Time), is a flight with relatively longer stopover- a 3 hour standby- again at Dubai. Furthermore, connecting with EK 332 (departing at 0330) means that this trip is going to take as long as 19 hours!
- From Manchester, Emirates Airlines operates yet another popular route to Manila. EK 020 (departing at 2115) gets airborne from the Manchester Airport till it arrives at the Dubai International Airport (arrival at 0725) followed by a couple of hours of layover and a flight connect with EK 334. This outbound flight takes-off at 0920 and follows its flight path till it touches down at Manila (arrival at 2210). The total journey takes more or less 18 full hours and it’s an overnight flight. EK 018 is a bit more budget-friendly option but again with longer stopover duration. Departing Manchester at 1400 hours, it reaches Dubai at 0015 and the progress of this journey is halted by 3 hours and 15 minutes. Similarly, EK 022 (departing at 1000) comes to a standstill after its runway taxi at 2000 hours at Dubai International Airport for a sleepover of 7 hours and 30 minutes. Both EK 018 and EK 022 connect with EK 332 (departing at 0330) in order to deliver their select passengers to Manila- commuters arrive at the capital at 1630 Philippine Standard Time. Alongside these, EK 020 flight, departing the Manchester Airport at 2115, predictably stops over for 8 hours and 45 minutes at Dubai. From here, EK 336 carries the bulk of Manila fares to their desired destination.
- Emirates Airlines serves the Birmingham Airport with 2 flight connections. Apart from those particular benefits exclusive to quality airlines like the Emirates, amenities like wifi, a short stopover of 2 hours is another plus point should passengers be flying in EK 038; departing at 2120 and arriving Dubai at 1715 local time. However it will be EK 334 that will depart Dubai International Airport at 0920, continue the commute, and reach Manila at 2210. 17 hours and 50 minutes will be the total flight duration. Also flying is EK 040 (typically departing at 1420 Birmingham Time) reaching Dubai at 0035 for a flight-connect with EK 332. Passengers who pay more in cash end up saving time with EK 040 as the stopover duration is only 2 hours and 55 minutes. Passengers from EK 040 get seated in EK 332 that cruises off at 0330 and reaches Manila at 1630 hours...their time. The time period for this journey adds up to 19 hours and 10 minutes.
Baggage Allowance with Emirates Airlines
Emirates Airlines’ baggage allowance policy is one of the most appropriate for many, as it allows passengers to carry one piece of 35 kilograms for Economy Class and 40 kg for Business Class.
Cathay pacific flights to manila
- Cathay Pacific operates 3 regular flights on a day to day basis. CX 250 departing London Heathrow at 1820 hours reaches Hong Kong at 1315. After 1 hour and 10 minutes, which will be the extent of stopover span for these passengers, they will be directed to CX 919 ready to lift-off at 1425, regional time. It reaches Manila at 1645 thereby completing the journey in 15 hours and 25 minutes. Same itinerary, different timings; the remainder of passengers on low-cost flights to Manila are conducted there in CX 903 whose departure time is 1635 and arrival time 1855. A similar flight is conducted by CX 256 (departing at 2010) that takes negligibly 20 minutes more for the same itinerary (15 hours and 45 minutes in total). It reaches Hong Kong at 1500 and after 1 hour and 35 minutes of layover time, connects to CX 935 that departs at 1740 and arrives in the Filipino capital at 1955. Serving the same CX 256 is the CX 903 that departs at 1635 and reaches the abovementioned city at 1855. For many, CX 238 will be the flight of choice, in line with their individual schedules. It departs Heathrow at 1705 hours and reaches Hong Kong at 1155 to be followed by a stopover of 2 hours and 30 minutes and a flight switch with CX 919. Precisely in CX 919, amenities like wifi and multimedia entertainment eases the stress of jetlag as these are, after all, overnight flights, arriving Manila at 1645. The total time span would be 16 hours and 40 minutes.
- From the Manchester Airport, Cathay Pacific manages and conducts a single flight i.e. CX 358 (departing at 1215) on its way to Hong Kong International Airport (arrival at 0655). From here on, passengers will choose any of the 4 flights flying to Manila as per their ticket details. The shortest possible stopover of 7 hours and 30 minutes concludes with a flight connect with CX 919 (departing at 1425 and arriving Manila at 1625). A medium-range stopover for this route comprises 9 hours and 40 minutes, after which, Manila fares can get aboard the CX 903 which departs Hong Kong at 1635 and touches Manila at 1855. A longer stopover of 10 hours and 45 minutes awaits those flying cheaper with Cathay Pacific. CX 935, departing at 1740 will manoeuvre its way to Manila, arriving at 1955 hours. The total time duration for this itinerary is as follows: 21 hours and 30 minutes with CX 919, 23 hours and 40 minutes with CX 903 and 24 hours and 40 minutes with CX 935. And last, but certainly not the least, travellers willing to wait out the entire sleepover of 15 hours and 10 minutes will be compensated financially by flying in CX 905, departing at 2205 and reaching Manila at 0015 hours.
- From the Birmingham Airport, Cathay Pacific operates 3 flights daily, all of them two-stop flights, to Manila. CX 9302 (departing at 0650) makes a 3 hour and 35 minute stop-over at Amsterdam (arrival at 0910). Passengers are shifted to CX 270 then, which launches off at 1245 from Amsterdam to Hong Kong, arriving at 0655. After about an hour there, commuters take the CX 907 plane that departs Hong Kong at 0750 and arrives Manila at 0955. Also flying from Birmingham is the CX 9312, departing at 0630 and making it to Amsterdam at 0905 for a 3 hour and 20 minute layover. Leaving Amsterdam at 1225, the new carrier- CX 260- finally approaches Hong Kong at 0655, naturally, for a layover of 55 minutes there. CX 907 (leaving at 0750 hours) then carries the lot to Manila, at 0955. Another two-stop flight from Birmingham to Manila is conducted, at first, by CX 9302; leaving at 0650 for Amsterdam, which it touches-down at 0910. CX 270 commences the journey at 1245, after a layover of 3 hours and 35 minutes, and terminates it at Hong Kong International Airport at 0655. Again, travellers would have to wait for a couple of hours there before the airline connects their flight with CX 901. CX 901 leaves Hong Kong at 0900 straight for Manila...arriving there at 1110 hours.
Baggage Allowance with Cathay Pacific
Cathay Pacific allows each passenger checked-in luggage of 20 kilograms in Economy Class, 25 kilograms in Premium Economy and 30 kilograms in Business Class.
- Turkish Airlines has a daily flight from London Heathrow to Manila; TK 1972 leaving at 1800 hours for its hub at Istanbul (arrival time 2350). After two hours, the airline shifts its Manila passengers to TK 0084 that leaves Istanbul (at 0155) for Manila (arrival at 1840). This trip consumes a total of 17 hours and 40 minutes of your time.
- From Gatwick, like its other neighbouring airport, Turkish Airlines operates a single flight per day; a TK 1998 cruising off at 1700 hours Gatwick Time and making its way towards Istanbul (arrival at 2255). After a 3 hour stopover, TK 0084 (departing at 0155) takes charge of leaving its Manila passengers safely to their location, at roughly about 1840 hours.
- Likewise from Manchester, Turkish Airlines operates a single flight- a TK 1996- leaving (at 1630) for Istanbul (arrival at 2235 hours local current time) for a layover of 3 hours and 20 minutes. After which TK 0084 leaves at 0155 for Manila. Connecting with the same TK 0084 is a connecting flight TK 1970 from Birmingham.
Baggage Allowance with Turkish Airlines:
Turkish Airlines allows a single adult passenger to lug in 20 kilograms as checked-in luggage in Economy Class and 30 kilograms in Business Class.
when is the best time to visit the manila
The capital of Philippines- Manila- one of the most stimulating places to visit, is all the rage between January and May. If you wish to explore the beauty of Asian countries then it’s the wonderful choice this season. However, May till late September will definitely be hot and humid so it is advised to double-check the latest travel and health advisory before planning your trip for Manila.
which are Best Luxury Manila Hotels for tourists?
- Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila
- Pan Pacific Manila
- The Manila Hotel
- Nobu Hotel Manila.
- The Peninsula Manila.
- Best Western Hotel La Corona Manila
which are best Shopping places In Manila
Full of life markets and chirpy vendors all across the city means only one thing- a shopping spree! If you are in quest of bargain offers then you must visit Divisoria. They have almost everything you can possibly think of. It’s known to be a wholesale haven for shopping cost-effectively. Provided you fancy the beautiful and enticing south sea pearl jewellery, or you are on a honeymoon trip, then Greenhills is an ideal place for shopping to that end. Move closer to something more Filipino by visiting Quiapo Market. If you are having a tight budget then Legazpi Sunday Market is definitely the place for you. Both local and international voices can be heard in Robinson’s Place: one of Manila’s top-rated shopping malls.
famous hotels and proper accommodation options in manila
Manila is one of the most dynamic locations in the country for deluxe lodging. You can accommodate yourself in any five-star hotel to medium class lodging depending upon different variables like your budget, nearest landmarks etc. You need to do a careful research about the in and outs of your lodging place before deciding to avail their services. Pangulasian Island Resort, Peninsula Manila, Edsa Shangrila, Makati Shangrila, Pan pacific, Raffles Makati, Luks loft hotel and Residence are the few names that cater to the needs of customers. If you are on the hunt for a bit more inexpensive holiday incentive then you can lodge at Sun Star Grand hotel, Bay View Park Hotel, Best Western Oxford Suites Makati and many more to choose from.
quality restaurants and eateries in manila
It is simply impossible to say no to mouth-watering national foods and delicious flavours of Asian cuisine. The first opportunity you get, hunt for the national dish of Philippines, Adobo, which is traditionally a piece of meat marinated in coco vinegar and soy from any of the Manila’s modern restaurants. Trendy restaurants include the Harbor view restaurant, the Emerald Garden Restaurant, the Bayleaf Intramuros and last but certainly not the least, the Sky Deck View Bar. You would surely like to experience nightlife with sophisticated bars to restaurants showcasing live music to concerts and clubs. Manila is known to come alive after dark. Royal Club, Embassy Superclub and Valkyrie Night Club are a few names to remember.
top attractions and tourist magnets in manila
Manila is obviously the gateway to Philippines which houses some of the most wonderful places that you should not miss out on. Intramuros is an unsurpassed selection that tourists check out to determine the beauty of Asian cultures while they are in Manila. It is the walled city that provides a glance of the Spanish territorial period. Get yourself a ride on a traditional horse and cart through its streets to visit momentous churches, dungeons and fascinating remains of their colonial architecture.
Likewise, Manila’s churches and cathedrals draw abundant visitors from near and far. Amongst many churches, the most famous is Quiapo Church that preserves the Black Nazarene Statue. There are certain myths associated with this holy place of Filipinos, one of them, for instance says that whoever touches the church will see a miracle. The baroque-style San Augustin is the country’s longest-in-existence church and the historical significance is coupled with an impressive interior and embellishments.
Passing however from these special religious sites, tourists notice further that the city is home to many recreational parks, both theme and amusement parks, that attract astonishingly increasing number of visitors.
A certain Rizal Park makes sure its historical charm invites tourists to stroll next to striking monuments along the widely spread open lawns and paved footpaths. Stay vigilant about the variety of events happening on day to day basis. Manila’s Ocean Park is the country’s only marine themed park. This amusement park has a lot to offer whether it’s dining in a relaxed environment or shopping with your loved ones. Mermaid Swim Experience and Symphony’s evening show of huge water fountains are most enjoyable of assorted activities that can leave you refreshed and rejuvenated.
- You can fly to Manila from 16 UK airports.
- On average you can reach from London to Manila in approximately 14 hours 30 minutes.
- Royal Brunei Airline, KLM, Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines, Emirates and Philippine Airlines are preferred by travelers for Manila flights.
- The distance between UK and Manila is 6665 miles.
- The lowest fare you can get for Manila flights from UK is £546 depending on the travelling season and £3000 or more with Business class.
- You can fly direct to Manila with Philippine Airlines from London Heathrow.
- The cheapest airfare offered for Manila is with Air China flying from London Heathrow.
- Manila is 7 hours ahead of UK in terms of time difference.
- Emirates and Royal Brunei Airlines offer good baggage allowance that is two pieces of 15kgs each.
- KLM and Emirates Airlines offer flights to Manila with the shortest stop-over times.
- Most airlines operate Manila flights in the evening.
- Qatar Airways, Emirates Airlines and Etihad Airways fly to Manila on daily basis.
- Emirates and KLM offer Manila flights from most UK airports.