Cheap Flights To Kuala Lumpur
Cheapest price to Kuala Lumpur
(from London Heathrow)
fare was last inquired on Apr 22, 2017
020 3137 9155
Discover cheap flights to Kuala Lumpur, the place where every new aspect merges with the old in terms of architecture, shopping, dining or business. Our collection of selected cheap offers for flight tickets to Kuala Lumpur allows freedom of choice to book great flight deals. Only Malaysia Airlines flies direct from London to Kuala Lumpur. Indirect flights leaving 12 UK airports constitute a wide range of options with all leading airlines including Oman Air, Kuwait Airways, Qatar Airways, Emirates Airlines and Sri Lankan Airlines providing both Business and Economy classes. Being the capital city, there are plenty national monuments as well as entertainment facilities in the suburbs as well as the central metropolitan zone.
Bargain deals for return flights to Kuala Lumpur
Direct and Connecting Flights to Kuala Lumpur- Choosing the Right One:
The major gateway to Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur International Airport, is the ultra-modern award winning airport. You can take flights to Kuala Lumpur from any of your nearby airports. Here is the overview of non
In order to avail direct and shortest flights to KLIA, you may opt for the services of Malaysia Airlines or British Airways from Heathrow whereas connecting flight services are provided by other reputable airlines like Turkish Airlines, Royal Jordanian, Oman Air, Saudi Arabian Airlines, KLM and Emirates.
- Malaysia Airlines, being the flag carrier, takes direct flights to Kuala Lumpur International Airport from Heathrow. It is considered to be the top choice of fliers to Malaysia.
- British Airways also takes direct flights from London Heathrow to KLIA and carries a bulk of passengers to Kuala Lumpur in the shortest possible time frame.
- KLM operates connecting mainstream flights to Kuala Lumpur via Amsterdam.
- Turkish Airlines is another reputable airline that carries several passengers to Kuala Lumpur with a stopover at Istanbul.
- Oman Air provides its outstanding flight services to commuters of Kuala Lumpur while encompassing a stopover at Muscat, Oman, before arriving at the desired destination.
- Emirates Airlines is amongst the most reliable service providers to any set destination. It triggers its indirect flight services to Kuala Lumpur International Airport via Dubai.
- In order to avail relatively cheaper connecting flight services via Amman, the Royal Jordanian is user’s choice for KLIA.
- Saudi Arabian Airlines also manages flights to KLIA including a stopover at Jeddah.
- You have an option to avail Qatar Airways operating flights to Kuala Lumpur via Doha.
What is the Daily Schedule of Flights to Kuala Lumpur from the UK?
Fly with any airline of your choice, here’s all the relevant information jotted down to let you decide keeping in mind the timings and perks of travelling with the specific airline. Regardless if you are travelling for a short trip or heading off to a long journey, there are bag and baggage things that you ought to carry with you and stopover durations you need to know. Here’s an overview of all the flight details and generous free baggage allowances provided by different airlines on flights to Kuala Lumpur via major UK airports.
- Once the British Airways completes the departure formalities from London Heathrow, it launches off its BA 33 flights at 2015 hours which, without linking to any stopover, makes a landing at Kuala Lumpur International Airport within the shortest possible time of 12h 50m.
- The same airline offers BA 31 for a connecting flight to KLIA via Hong Kong. The flight interval of 18h 10m is inclusive of 2h 25m stopover time. Cathay Pacific takes up the responsibility to finish off the expedition.
British Airways permits you a hand carry including an additional cabin bag whose combined weight should not be more than 23 kg. Make sure the zip shuts correctly. Checked in baggage includes 1 bag of 23 kg for adults in Economy Class and 2 bags of 32 kg each for Business Class.
Malaysia Airlines is a priority one for those booking economical flights to Kuala Lumpur.
- MH 3 gets airborne from Heathrow in order to take undeviating flights to Kuala Lumpur. The entire itinerary consumes a total time of 12h 50m which is one of the briefest times feasible.
- MH 1 takes off at 2145 hours consuming a total of 13h 5m without breaking the journey at any point.
Malaysia Airlines’ baggage policy allows you to carry 2 pieces whose combined weight should not exceed 30 kg for Economy Class, 40 kg for Business Class and 50 kg for First Class. You can avail Bag Drop facility to avoid long queues during the peak travelling season by dropping your bags 24 hours prior to your departure from KLIA. As per the conventions of Malaysia Airlines, you are permitted a hand carry of 7 kg for Economy Class whereas two pieces of 14 kg in total for Business Class and First Class.
KLM offers five flight services on a daily basis. Amsterdam is, by default, the stop over point for all flights of KLM. From Amsterdam, all passengers from the following flights are shifted to KL 809 that resumes the journey to its target destination: Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
- KL 1022 heads off to Kuala Lumpur International Airport from Heathrow via Amsterdam at 1710 hours. The flight duration is expected to be 14h 35m inclusive of 1h 10m of stopover time.
- The carrier of same airline- KL 1020- leaves the Heathrow Airport at 1605 hours, and terminating the flight at Amsterdam, leaves its passengers for 2h 25m there, and makes a safe landing at KLIA after 15h 40m.
- You can avail the opportunity to fly with KL 1018 at 1445 hours from Heathrow. 3 h 50m are exhausted during the layover at Amsterdam. 17h are consumed in total during the whole one trip flight to KLIA.
- KL 1028 set routes to Amsterdam at 2100 hours, KL 809 then flies from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur to complete the remaining flight distance out of 13h 10m voyage.
- KL 1032 jets the cruise flying for KLIA at 2025 hours from Heathrow to arrive at Kuala Lumpur in 13h 10m, terminating the itinerary at AMS and recommence the flight after 1h 10m.
KLM sets limits up to one piece of maximum 23 kg for the Economy Class and two pieces of maximum 32 kg each for Business Class travellers to Kuala Lumpur from the UK airports.
Turkish Airlines enables flights to Kuala Lumpur from all major United Kingdom airports.
- If you opt to fly from London Heathrow, you can choose from two alternative flights. TK 1980 flies at 1130 and consumes a total of 15h 50m via Istanbul. TK 62 is set aside to continue the journey from stopover point. At 1800 hours, TK 1972 takes off to KLIA in a total time span of 16h 45m involving 2h 15m of rendezvous break at Istanbul, TK 60 carries the passengers from Istanbul to Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
- From Manchester, TK 1994 flight departs at 1040 hours which includes a stopover at Istanbul for 1h 55m. TK 62 further carries the passengers from Istanbul to the said destination. The total flight duration is likely to be 16 h 40m. The carrier no. TK 1996 gets airborne from the same airport at 1630 hours. Stopover at Istanbul is for 3h 30m then TK 60 sets course for KLIA. Flight duration is expected to be 18h 15m in total.
Amongst the service providers of connecting flights, Turkish Airlines is the best bet for inexpensive flights to Kuala Lumpur. As per the standardization, Economy Class travellers are allowed to lug in one piece of 20 kg in addition to a hand carry of 8 kg. Being a Business Class commuter as you are, you are privileged to have one piece of 30 kg as a check in luggage and two pieces of hand carry weighing 8 kg.
Emirates Airlines conducts its esteemed flight services for four flights to Kuala Lumpur International Airport on regular basis daily.
- From Heathrow, three flights numbered as EK 2, EK 6 and EK 8 leave at 1415, 2215 and 0905 hours on daily basis respectively. These flights take the time intervals of 17h 50m, 16h 35m and 16h 50m inclusive of 3h 35m, 2h 25m and 2h 30 stopover times in accordance with the flight numbers mentioned sequentially.
Following is the flight schedule for flights to Kuala Lumpur from Manchester Airport.
- EK 22 setting course for Kuala Lumpur at 1000 in the morning makes a stopover at its commercial hub for all flights i.e. Dubai for 1h 35m. During the layover, passengers are shifted to EK 344 which recommences the journey. This connecting flight is likely to consume 15h 55m on the whole.
- Manchester Airport, another gateway to Kuala Lumpur, operates EK 18 that departs at 1400 hours local time. The journey includes a stopover at Dubai for possibly about 3h 35m. The total flight duration is expected to be 18h 5m for commuters. They are then directed to EK 346. EK 408 hangs around to resume the journey to KLIA after 2h 45m from Dubai.
- EK 20 renders its flight services at 2115 hours and is assigned to finish off the journey in 17h 25m including a stopover of 3h 5m in Dubai.
Emirates Airlines is known for its open-handed baggage policy. Depending on the fare type, you can take free checked in luggage of 35 kg in Economy Class, 40 kg in Business Class and 50 kg in First Class.
With Oman Air, Kuala Lumpur is accessible on WY 102 once on a daily basis from Heathrow. Oman Air flights to Kuala Lumpur have a travel time of 16 hours in total and that is inclusive of 1h 30m spent on stopover at Muscat. WY 823 is constrained to take the passengers from Muscat to KLIA.
Oman Air accepts one bag of 30 kg for commuters of Economy Class, 40 kg for Business Class and 50 kg for First Class on flights to Kuala Lumpur. Oman Air's baggage policy follows a piece system which allows you the luxury of a hand carry of 7 kg in Economy Class, two pieces of 14 kg in total for Business and First Class.
High air traffic is operated from London Heathrow for Kuala Lumpur International Airport. Qatar Airways operates three flights on daily basis to KLIA.
- QR 8 jet the cruise flying at 1600 hours and its maximum travel duration is 16h 15m till Kuala Lumpur International Airport. Stopover point is Doha for 2h 5m.
- QR 16 is ready to leave at 2155 hours, encompassing a stopover at Doha for 2 hours, within which travellers are shifted to the QR 846 to set off for Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
- QR 2 leaves the Heathrow at 2130 hours, QR 852 takes in the passengers during a 2h 35m stopover at Doha. 16h 50 m is total flight duration of flight.
Qatar Airways professionally manages to operate two flights per day on a regular basis from Manchester. Doha is a stopover point for all connecting flights of Qatar Airways.
- QR 22 after completing the official procedure gets off the ground at 0900 hours. Stopover duration is 1h 45m and the said journey comes to an end in 16h 5m. QR 844 will further fetch the passengers to Kuala Lumpur from Doha.
- Likewise, QR 46 en route to Kuala Lumpur at 1610 hours takes a break at Doha. EK 846 is reserved to continue the air travel from Doha to KLIA.
While travelling with Qatar Airways from the UK to Kuala Lumpur, you can lug in free checked in luggage of 30 kg in Economy Class, 40 kg in Business Class and 50 kg in First Class.
Tourist Magnets and Highlights in Kuala Lumpur:
Following are some of the places your trip would be incomplete without paying a visit to.
- Petronas Towers: It is the most famous twin structure and exhilarating view in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It features the notable Dewan Filharmonik Petronas concert hall that is known to be the most important venue for classical music. In the base of Petronas Tower, Suria KLCC is the renowned shopping mall for tourists.
- National Visual Art Gallery: If you fancy art then this is the perfect place to visit. You can see enormous collection of art and architecture displaying development of Malaysian art at National Visual Art Gallery.
- Thean Hou Temple:Located at the apex of Robsonhill, it is the largest temple of Chinese in South Asia. Tourists and locals come to sit and soothe themselves in a peaceful environment. The view of Kuala Lumpur Skyline is spectacular from the top of temple. Newly married couples visit the place especially for photo shoots.
- Aquaria KLCC: Located in the core of the astonishing golden triangle, it is the Aquaria KLCC displaying more than 5000 different kinds of marine creatures on an extensively spread area on the concourse of Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre.
Kuala Lumpur stands high temperature and humidity throughout the year. It is considered to be a year-round destination due to its maritime climate as the hot weather is balanced by heavy rain falls. Monsoon occurs twice a year i.e. between March and April and then September and November. Over and above that, a downpour does not disrupt daily functioning of life and tourists’ activities. Kuala Lumpur is fortified by mountainous valleys, which keeps the weather typically cooler. It also depends upon the prices you want to avail for tickets and accommodations because these are relatively higher during the peak season i.e. early May till late June.
A variety of religions are practised by the Malaysian population including Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism and Christianity. Consequently, you can be a part of cross cultural festivities and harmonious celebrations depending on the religious occasion which is followed by various national holidays. Some of which include Ramadan, Muharram, Chinese New Year, Divali, Thaipusam, Christmas and Easter which are celebrated with great zeal and fervour. Here’s a brief introduction to a few of them:
- Thaipusam in Batu Caves: It is one of those Hindu festivals which are practised mainly by Tamil Indian community in Malaysia. If you are planning to pay a visit at Batu Caves then arrange your trip in the midst of Thaipusam. You will be surprised to see the great festivities of Indians paying tribute to their God.
- Ramadan: Muslims observe a ritualistic fasting throughout the month of Ramadan according to the Islamic Calendar. They keep their fast during the day from dawn to dusk. Fasting is one of the five pillars of Islam.
- Pusaka Evenings at Publika, Wayang Purwo: It presents the Javanese side of shadow puppetry with English and Malay outline.
- Mooncake Festival and Birthday Celebrations at Temple Thean Hou: The extravagant birthdays of Goddess Thean Hou, Goddess Kuan Yin and the Goddess of the Waterfront are celebrated. Buddhist religious norms embrace Dharma Prayers and Wesak Day celebrations. Cultural activities comprise of Mooncake Festival on yearly basis during the 8th lunar month and the Chinese New Year celebration.
Facilitating yourself with a comfortable and luxurious accommodation is not an easy job unless you do a prior research about the lodging places. You can find almost all kinds of lodging facilities ranging from five-star to economic hotels depending upon the allocated budget for the trip. Mandarin Oriental, Shangri-La Hotel, Mandarin Oriental, Inter Continental and JW Marriott Hotel can provide you with deluxe amenities whereas Anggun Boutique Hotel, Le Apple Boutique Hotel, Le Apple Boutique Hotel KLCC, Hotel Maison Boutique and Chinatown Boutique Hotel can be very easy on your pocket. The newly furnished five star Fraser Residence Kuala Lumpur is also at your service. It provides you with everything you need in the form of a completely lavish package including Jacuzzi to in-house perfect dining that offers you multiethnic cuisines on a secluded romantic holiday trip.
- Nasi lemak: It is the national dish of Malaysia, made of rice cooked in coconut milk and pandan leaves that gives it a lip-smacking aroma.
- Poke Bowls: It is the dish made of fresh fish cut into cubes and is served with rice in the midst of its mild Hawaiian taste.
- Kit Kat Chocolatory Store at Mid Valley Megamall: This is the place where you can find a wonderful surprise for chocoholic people to personalize their Kit Kat bar by strolling around so many ingredients just like cocoa-manic Augustus Gloop from ‘Charlie and the Chocolate Factory’.
You will absolutely discover an additional flavour to your trip if you simply try the customary food of a certain place and open your taste buds for a variety of new dishes at restaurants of many kinds.
Fuego Troika Sky Dining, Lemon Garden Cafe, Shangri-La Hotel, Dining In The Dark KL, Tamarind Hill, Marini's On 57, Black Forest Kuala Lumpur, Drift Dining and Bar and Hakka Restaurant are amongst the top rated restaurants in Kuala Lumpur which are renowned for their specialties and finest chefs from across the country.
Naughty Nuri’s Life Centre, Skillet At 163, The Steakhouse and the Whiskey Bar are also some of the famed eating place to have the perfectly refreshing dining experience at Kuala Lumpur.
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport is the main airport for flights to and from Kuala Lumpur.
- Each week almost 1550 domestic flights and more than 3500 internation flight departures are seen from Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
- Malaysia Airlines flies direct to Kuala Lumpur from London Heathrow.
- Malaysia Airlines operates two flights daily from London Heathrow to Kuala Lumpur, one being a code share flight with American Airlines.
- Preferred airlines used by travellers to fly to Kuala Lumpur are Vietnam Airlines, China Airlines, Qantas, Kuwait Airways, Air France, Qatar Airways and Oman Air.
- The lowest time taken for a flight from London Heathrow to Kuala Lumpur is 13 hours and 40 minutes.
- The flight distance between Kuala Lumpur and London is approximately 6555 miles.
- Turkish Airlines fly to Kuala Lumpur from both London Gatwick and London Heathrow daily.
- Turkish Airline flights take off for Kuala Lumpur in the afternoon and evening time from London.
- You can choose to fly to Kuala Lumpur from all major UK airports such as London, Manchester, Aberdeen, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow.