020 3137 9155
Recent searches for return flights to Cebu
While travelling from the UK, chances are that you would want to travel from the nearest airport whether that would be Gatwick or Heathrow. Other Indirect flights can be availed from Manchester, Glasgow and Edinburgh.
- Philippine Airlines, the top notch choice of passengers, facilitates indirect flights via Manila, from the London Heathrow Airport to the Mactan Cebu International Airport.
- Singapore Airlines carries a number of passengers on its flights, which includes a layover at Singapore, and flies further to Cebu with SilkAir.
- Asiana flies off to Mactan Cebu International Airport via Seoul, South Korea.
- Another preferred airline of commuters is Korean Air that is likely to fly via Seoul- the capital city of South Korea.
- Virgin Atlantic takes off for Cebu on a code-share flight with Cathay Pacific that includes a stopover at Hong Kong.
- Emirates Airlines, one of the most reputable in its trade, has its carriers taking off on flights to Cebu International Airport via Dubai.
- London Heathrow (LHR) to Mactan Cebu International Airport (CEB) via Manila.
- London Heathrow (LHR) to Cebu (CEB) via Dubai.
- London Heathrow (LHR) to Cebu via Hong Kong.
- London Gatwick (LGW) to Cebu (CEB) via Hong Kong.
Average time to travel to Cebu from the UK is 15 hours and 55 minutes. Maximum travel time can be up to 35 hours, in case you are travelling on connecting flights. Flight timings may vary depending on variables such as airfare, time chosen to travel and stopovers.
- Philippine Airlines takes up to 18 hours and 5 minutes for arrival at Cebu including a stopover of roughly 2 hours and 40 minutes at Manila. It is an ideal jump off point for tourists.
- Likewise, aircraft from Singapore Airlines take off for Cebu and consume an average time of 18 hours and 20 minutes including a stopover of one and a half hour at Singapore.
- Korean Air gets airborne from London Heathrow and reaches the remote country after 21 hours and 20 minutes; after having a stopover at Seoul, after spending 6 hours there.
- Virgin Atlantic is also an option for connecting mainstream flights from Heathrow to Cebu including a code share with Cathay Pacific which consumes a minimum 15 hours. However, the maximum time can reach up to 29 hours and 55 minutes with an added stopover at Hong Kong.
- Emirates Airlines takes its flights to the target destination, within a time range of 19h 5m to 24h 15m, including a stopover at Dubai for about 2 hours in the former and 8 hours in the latter.
- Philippine Airlines operates one flight on a day to day basis.
- You can also opt for flights to Cebu with Korean Air that facilitates one flight on a regular basis throughout the week.
- You can avail cheap flights with Singapore Airlines which is a code share flight with SilkAir. Usually it takes one flight on a regular basis seven days a week.
- Emirates Airlines operates two to three flights on daily basis with a stopover at Dubai.
- Cathay Pacific schedules two flights to Mactan Cebu International Airport from Heathrow regularly excepting Sundays and Thursdays when there’s only one flight to Cebu.
Whenever you are flying to some far flung area for your vacations, you are supposed to carry some essential belongings with you. There are certain confines to the weight and number of pieces of baggage you can check in or carry on board. You can carry a hand carry luggage of 7 kg inclusive of the following check in luggage. The limitations and restrictions imposed on the check in luggage may differ by country and airline which are as follows:
- If you are travelling with the flag carrier, Philippine Airlines, from London, you can carry two pieces of 23 kg each for Economy Class. In case you are a Business Class traveller you can take two pieces up to 32 kg each.
- Singapore Airlines allows you to carry a piece of 30 kg in an Economy Class, 40 kg in Premium Economy Class and 40 kg in Business Class.
- Korean Air baggage policy permits you a check in luggage of 23 kg in Economy Class whereas you can lug 2 pieces of 32 kg in Business Class.
- You can bring one piece of 23 kg in Economy Class, two pieces of 23 kg each in Premium Economy, and three pieces of 32 kg each in Upper Class Virgin Atlantic airplanes.
- Asiana Airlines agrees to let you take one bag of 23 kg in Economy Class, two bags up to 32 kg each for Business Class and three bags up to 32 kg each for First Class travellers.
There are more than seven thousand islands in Philippines. If you are planning your trip to some of the very mesmerizing of islands then following is the list of some beautiful islands at Cebu:
- Mactan: Mactan captivates tourists with its well-developed and quite multi-ethnic appearances in the midst of exclusive hotels like the Plushy, Shangri-la Mactan Resort & Spa including some other top Asian resorts. It caters to the needs of many local and foreign tourists who are so keen to enjoy the perfectly amazing life of an enticing island. Whether it is jet skiing, parasailing, or windsurfing, it is one of the complete package for tourists.
- Bantayan Island: It is a tropical island of Eden. It is considered to be one of the most striking islands in the world because of its crystal clear ocean waters and a perfectly clean beach of golden sands.
- Malapascua Island: This tiny beautiful island is rapidly getting itself into the list of top diving destinations. Its tourism infrastructure and facilities are in a developing phase which will definitely add to its charismatic beauty over time.
- Camotes Islands: These are well thought to be the very first islands to face Spanish exploration. The islands endured the calamities of nature and stood out to be barely credible, with clear sand beaches still intact and forests surrounded by the enormous stretch of sapphire ocean waters.
- Moalboal: This tiny paradise is the centre of tourists’ attention for recreational diving. You will be amazed to see the diverse aquatic life and intriguing fish species along the western side of its reef. People from northern hemisphere usually admire this site for swimming and sunbathing. Moreover, scuba divers and snorkelers love to dive deep down into the sea to discover the natural splendour of this place.
- Canyoneering in Matutinao Valley with its abundant waterfalls, rappelling on Campo 4,Kawasan Falls, mountain climbing in Osmena Peak, Cebu Republic Rappelling and Caving Adventure, cliff- jumping, swimming, diving, Island hopping and zip lining are other tourist activities.
best time to visit cebu:
If Cebu is your upcoming travel destination this year then the best time for planning your leisure trip is between October and May which is considered to be the peak season for tourists. People from Northern hemisphere come to seek sunny beaches and merrymaking hotspots on their vacations.
Sinulog Festival: If you are planning your leisure trip to Cebu then it’s not at all complete without experiencing the thrills of the exciting sinulog festival. It’s an ethnic dance performed by Cebuano used to pay homage to their gods. It incorporates Sinulog Fluvial Procession followed by the Sinulog Parade.
There are several accommodation places that range from the reasonably priced inns to several glamorous hotels. Radisson Blu Cebu, Best Western plus Lex Cebu, Cebu City Marriot hotel, Imperial Palace Water Park Resort & Spa, Shangri-La's Mactan Resort and Spa, Cebu, Hotel Elizabeth Cebu, Plantation Bay Resort and Spa Mandarin Plaza Hotel can treat you with luxurious facilities.
Castle Peak Hotel, Cebu R Hotel, Mango Park Hotel, Diplomat Hotel Cebu are some of the top three-star residential places that can be light on your pocket.
Dining in astounding restaurants, savouring scrumptious food and taking pleasure in diverse cuisine of widely divergent countries is one of the pleasurable experiences of life.
Rico's Lechon: It offers you the best lechon. The whole pig is roasted slowly on open charcoal until its skin is crispy and golden brown. It includes such spices that don’t make you yearn for any sauce to add flavour to your meal.
Alejandro's Filipino Resto This crispy pata, deep fried pig thigh is served at Alejandro’s Filipino Resto and has been satisfying the customers for over twenty years. It is amongst the favourite dishes of pork lovers. The bite on its crunchy skin is followed by the tender pork meat that melts within your mouth.
Paolito's Seafood House: It’s another delicious recipe of pork, served directly from the charcoal pit in its hot sizzling serving dish, mouth-watering smell of herbs and spices would make you long for this dish.
Lechon Manok ni Sr. Pedro: It is the right choice for people who are looking for fast inexpensive treat to themselves by means of delicious roasted chicken.
Abuhan Dos Resturant: The famous pochero is prepared with Spanish sausages, chopped onions, tomatoes, vegetables, bananas, sweet fried potatoes, chick peas and pepper. Café Laguna's Kare-Kare, Kinilaw at Kaona Grill, the good old-fashioned Utan Bisaya and the best clam soup at Chikaan are some other names to remember; both restaurants and their dishes that you ought to savour before leaving Cebu.
- Flights to and from Cebu are catered by Mactan Cebu International Airport.
- All throughout the week almost 650 domestic and more than 130 international flight departures are seen from Mactan Cebu International Airport.
- Airlines you can choosefrom to fly to Cebu are Asiana Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines, Korean Air and Philippine Airlines.
- Philippine Airlines operates four flights daily and five days a week from London Heathrow to Cebu.
- Fly with Asiana Airlines to Cebu with one flight daily that takes off in evening from London Heathrow.
- Cathay Pacific flies from London Heathrow to cebu offering five flights daily each week.
- London and Cebu are approximately 7033 miles apart in terms of flight distance between them.
- There are no direct flights to Cebu from United Kingdom.
- It takes about 14.5 hours for a flight from London to Cebu.
- Cebu, Philippines is 8-hours ahead of London, UK.