020 3137 9155
Recent searches for return flights to Cebu
Which Airlines Operate Flights to Cebu from the UK?
- Emirates via Dubai
- Cathay Pacific via Hong Kong
- Korean Air via Seoul
- Philippine Airlines via Manila
- China Eastern via Shanghai
- Asiana Airlines via Seoul
- Singapore Airlines via Singapore
- EVA Air via Bangkok
Which Airline Flies Direct from London Heathrow to Cebu?
At present, there is no airline that offers non-stop flights to Cebu City from the Heathrow Airport. However, there are many indirect options available to travellers planning a visit to Cebu from the UK.
most opted routes from uk to cebu
- London Heathrow (LHR) to Mactan Cebu International Airport (CEB) via Manila.
- London Heathrow (LHR) to Cebu (CEB) via Dubai.
- London Heathrow (LHR) to Cebu via Hong Kong.
- London Gatwick (LGW) to Cebu (CEB) via Hong Kong.
What is the Minimum Flight Duration from London Heathrow to Cebu?
A Cathay Pacific flight completes the journey in exactly 15 hours and 55 minutes. This is a one-stop flight and the duration of stopover (1 hour and 30 minutes) is included in the total flight time. This is the shortest flight operated for this route but not the only one managed by the same airline. Cathay Pacific operates several other flights for this route that take longer to reach their target destination.
weekly schedule of flights from uk to cebu
- Philippine Airlines operates one flight on a day to day basis.
- You can also opt for flights to Cebu with Korean Air that facilitates one flight on a regular basis throughout the week.
- You can avail cheap flights with Singapore Airlines which is a code share flight with SilkAir. Usually, it takes one flight on a regular basis seven days a week.
- Emirates Airlines operates two to three flights on daily basis with a stopover at Dubai.
- Cathay Pacific schedules two flights to Mactan Cebu International Airport from Heathrow regularly excepting Sundays and Thursdays when there’s only one flight to Cebu.
free baggage allowance on flights to cebu from major uk airports
Whenever you are flying to some far-flung area for your vacations, you are supposed to carry some essential belongings with you. There are certain confines to the weight and number of pieces of baggage you can check in or carry on board. You can carry a hand carry the luggage of 7 kg inclusive of the following check-in luggage. The limitations and restrictions imposed on the check-in luggage may differ by country and airline which are as follows:
- If you are travelling with the flag carrier, Philippine Airlines, from London, you can carry two pieces of 23 kg each for Economy Class. In case you are a Business Class traveller you can take two pieces up to 32 kg each.
- Singapore Airlines allows you to carry a piece of 30 kg in an Economy Class, 40 kg in Premium Economy Class and 40 kg in Business Class.
- Korean Air baggage policy permits you a check in the luggage of 23 kg in Economy Class whereas you can lug 2 pieces of 32 kg in Business Class.
- You can bring one piece of 23 kg in Economy Class, two pieces of 23 kg each in Premium Economy, and three pieces of 32 kg each in Upper-Class Virgin Atlantic aeroplanes.
- Asiana Airlines agrees to let you take one bag of 23 kg in Economy Class, two bags up to 32 kg each for Business Class and three bags up to 32 kg each for First Class travellers.
which are most beautiful Tourist Attractions In Cebu?
- Bantayan Island
- Malapascua Island
- Camotes Islands
There are more than seven thousand islands in the Philippines. If you are planning your trip to some of the very mesmerizing of islands then following is the list of some beautiful islands at Cebu:
- Mactan: Mactan captivates tourists with its well-developed and quite multi-ethnic appearances in the midst of exclusive hotels like the Plushy, Shangri-la Mactan Resort & Spa including some other top Asian resorts. It caters to the needs of many local and foreign tourists who are so keen to enjoy the perfectly amazing life of an enticing island. Whether it is jet skiing, parasailing, or windsurfing, it is one of the complete packages for tourists.
- Bantayan Island: It is a tropical island of Eden. It is considered to be one of the most striking islands in the world because of its crystal clear ocean waters and a perfectly clean beach of golden sands.
- Malapascua Island: This tiny beautiful island is rapidly getting itself into the list of top diving destinations. Its tourism infrastructure and facilities are in a developing phase which will definitely add to its charismatic beauty over time.
- Camotes Islands: These are well thought to be the very first islands to face Spanish exploration. The islands endured the calamities of nature and stood out to be barely credible, with clear sand beaches still intact and forests surrounded by the enormous stretch of sapphire ocean waters.
- Moalboal: This tiny paradise is the centre of tourists’ attention for recreational diving. You will be amazed to see the diverse aquatic life and intriguing fish species along the western side of its reef. People from northern hemisphere usually admire this site for swimming and sunbathing. Moreover, scuba divers and snorkelers love to dive deep down into the sea to discover the natural splendour of this place.
- Canyoneering in Matutinao Valley with its abundant waterfalls, rappelling on Campo 4, Kawasan Falls, mountain climbing in Osmena Peak, Cebu Republic Rappelling and Caving Adventure, cliff- jumping, swimming, diving, Island hopping and zip lining are other tourist activities.
What is the Best Time to Visit Cebu?
Rainfall, humidity, and mosquitoes are factors to keep in mind before looking forward to your next vacations in Cebu. Such is the case in summer; which is why winter recommends itself to tourists visiting the city during December, January, and February. Cebu is the most promising during these months. Expect sunny afternoons, moderate temperatures and back to back festivals.
events and celebrations in cebu:
Sinulog Festival: If you are planning your leisure trip to Cebu then it’s not at all complete without experiencing the thrills of the exciting Sinulog festival. It’s an ethnic dance performed by Cebuano used to pay homage to their gods. It incorporates Sinulog Fluvial Procession followed by the Sinulog Parade.
Which are Some of the Popular Hotels in cebu?
- Imperial Palace Water Park Resort & Spa
- Radisson Blu Cebu
- Cebu City Marriot Hotel
Tourists transferring straight to this resort from the airport may not want to explore the rest of Cebu City. Considering how much this resort has to offer it is understandable how many do not get to explore its full potential. The water park is definitely the chief attraction but the resort is also famous for its wide terraces having a pool frontage. King size beds, buffet dining, punctual room service, personalized amenities (regarding bed and bedding, food and beverages) with all the necessary electronics installed for a deluxe vacation experience makes this resort a priority one for high-end tourists. Its gardens are noted for their beautiful collections of horticultural specimens - the finest in the region.Radisson Blu Cebu
Developed in accordance with plans which look far into the future, Radisson Blu Cebu is rapidly becoming the most advanced resort in the region. To any visitor, the hotel is replete with interest. The outstanding layout, both suites, and rooms well established and properly maintained and a range of continental cuisine and local delicacies to choose from, all contribute to the value of Radisson Blu as a vacation resort.Cebu City Marriot Hotel
Cebu City Marriot Hotel has it all; honeymoon suites, pools, conference halls, fine dining, attendant room service, complimentary parking, and bars. The same vision that associates Cebu with other progressive trends in the country accounts for its state-of-the-art services.
Cebu is also home to a number of other four and five-star hotels, including such well-known names as Shangri-La's Mactan Resort and Spa, Plantation Bay Resort and Spa, Hotel Elizabeth Cebu and Best Western Plus Lex Cebu. Castle Peak Hotel, Cebu R Hotel, Mango Park Hotel, Diplomat Hotel Cebu are some of the top three-star residential places that can be light on your pocket.
Which are most popular Restaurants In Cebu?
- Rico's Lechon
- Alejandro's Filipino Resto
- Paolito's Seafood House
- Lechon Manok ni Sr
- Abuhan Dos Resturant
Dining in astounding restaurants, savouring scrumptious food and taking pleasure in the diverse cuisine of widely divergent countries is one of the pleasurable experiences of life.
Rico's Lechon: It offers you the best lechon. The whole pig is roasted slowly on open charcoal until its skin is crispy and golden brown. It includes such spices that don’t make you yearn for any sauce to add flavour to your meal.
Alejandro's Filipino Resto This crispy pasta, deeply fried pig thigh is served at Alejandro’s Filipino Resto and has been satisfying the customers for over twenty years. It is amongst the favourite dishes of pork lovers. The bite on its crunchy skin is followed by the tender pork meat that melts within your mouth.
Paolito's Seafood House: It’s another delicious recipe of pork, served directly from the charcoal pit in its hot sizzling serving dish, mouth-watering smell of herbs and spices would make you long for this dish.
Lechon Manok ni Sr. Pedro: It is the right choice for people who are looking for a fast inexpensive treat to themselves by means of delicious roasted chicken.
Abuhan Dos Resturant: The famous pochero is prepared with Spanish sausages, chopped onions, tomatoes, vegetables, bananas, sweet fried potatoes, chickpeas and pepper. Café Laguna's Kare-Kare, Kinilaw at Kona Grill, the good old-fashioned Utan Bisaya and the best clam soup at Chikaan are some other names to remember; both restaurants and their dishes that you ought to savour before leaving Cebu.
What is the Average Cost for Cebu Flights from the UK?
The average price of a return-ticket stays close to 455 GBP – there or thereabouts. But airfares are subject to seasonal change and can vary from month to month, year to year.
Which Airline Offers the Cheapest Fare to Cebu from the UK?
For its services that are on a par with major international airlines, Emirates is relatively cheaper and provides value for money.
What is the Best Time to Book Cheap Flights to Cebu from the UK?
Anywhere between June and August is the recommended time for visiting Cebu during its off-peak season. The city is not as crowded as one may witness at other times of the year. This is primarily due to the extensive rainfall and an overall wet season. Standard accommodations can be availed at relatively cheaper rates and even last-minute flights are not that expensive. But the weather is not tourist-friendly.
Which Airline Offers the Most Legroom on Economy Class for Cebu?
Philippine Airlines and Korean Air offer the maximum legroom on this itinerary. Both airlines offer a slightly above average legroom of 84 cm.
How far is the Mactan–Cebu International Airport from the City Centre?
The airport is at a distance of 15 kilometres from the city. It may take a little more than half an hour (40 - 45 minutes) to reach it during rush hours.
Which are the Most Beautiful Beaches in Cebu?
Bounty Beach, Paradise Beach, Bakhaw Beach, Tingko Beach and Santiago Bay rank among the best beaches in and around the vicinity of Cebu City. The region is famous for its white sandy beaches with complete arrangements for boating and surfing. With wonderful opportunities for recreation and picnics, Badian Island and Sumilon Island are also hot favourites among foreigners and locals alike.
- Flights to and from Cebu are catered by Mactan Cebu International Airport.
- All throughout the week almost 650 domestic and more than 130 international flight departures are seen from Mactan Cebu International Airport.
- Airlines you can choosefrom to fly to Cebu are Asiana Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines, Korean Air and Philippine Airlines.
- Philippine Airlines operates four flights daily and five days a week from London Heathrow to Cebu.
- Fly with Asiana Airlines to Cebu with one flight daily that takes off in evening from London Heathrow.
- Cathay Pacific flies from London Heathrow to cebu offering five flights daily each week.
- London and Cebu are approximately 7033 miles apart in terms of flight distance between them.
- There are no direct flights to Cebu from United Kingdom.
- It takes about 14.5 hours for a flight from London to Cebu.
- Cebu, Philippines is 8-hours ahead of London, UK.
- Be notified about our exclusive discounted deals
- Get promo codes to avail big discounts on your bookings
- Earn up-to 1,000 rewards points