Cheap flights to Bangkok
Recent searches for return flights to Bangkok
Which airlines operate flights to Bangkok from UK?
- Thai Airways
- British Airways
- EVA Air
- Qatar Airways
- Singapore Airlines
- Cathay Pacific
- Turkish Airlines
How much is the average flight duration from UK to Bangkok?
- Direct flight from London Heathrow to Bangkok consumes a total of 11 hours and 15 minutes.
- Flights to Bangkok via stopover may vary as per the stopover duration. It may take up to 15 hours to 27 hours.
What is the best time yo fly to Bangkok from London, UK?
The best time to visit Bangkok is primarily characterized by different choices of various individuals. Some of the tourists seek cheap flights from United Kingdom to Bangkok that makes it the best time for them. Whereas there are certain weather-wise travelers, who wish to enjoy the lively weather conditions. Thus, they keep vigilant eyes on the peak weather so they can take in the serene beauty of Bangkok in the best manner possible.Off Peak Season:
Being a budget traveler, you can always count on off-peak season in order to fetch some incredibly cheap Bangkok travel deals on hotels and reservations. And as a matter of fact, Bangkok is a year round destination which it justifies itself in the hot weather (March to May) and during monsoon (May to October). During the hot temperatures, drizzling is expected off and on that balances the scorching heat but increases the humidity level. You can always spend your time in indoor activities. Visit Sea Life Ocean World, 3D Museum at Esplanade Mall, go shopping at Terminal 21, venture all the fun activities at Central World and much more. Save on significantly marked down hotel prices and flight deals and buy more stuff for your family and friends.
Most opted routes from UK to Bangkok
These are the routes that travellers from UK prefer when booking
- London Heathrow (LHR) to Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK)
- Manchester (MAN) to Bangkok (BKK)
- Glasgow (GLA) to Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) via Heathrow
Which is the cheapest time to fly to Bangkok?
The city sees fewer tourists in the hottest months i.e. April and May. Thus, price-wise customers may take an advantage and book their cheap flights well in advance for the low season. The rainy season in August and September is also considered to be the best time to find a cheap flight to Bangkok. The high levels of humidity don't invite many tourists in to the city so you get a chance to book your stay in quite reasonable rates.
What is the best time of the year to go to Bangkok ?
As mentioned earlier, Bangkok experiences temperate climate round the year. It is advised to check out current weather conditions before making a trip to the city of smiles. Though the monsoon occurs in May and expected to last up to October, but it can still rain at anytime of the day. So, the cover-all or umbrella is the must-haves. Visiting temples require you to cover your body in an appropriate manner. Fleece and mosquito repellant are two important things to keep with you. No matter where are you travelling to, packing less is always a better idea. It saves you from the unnecessary hassle of handling your belongings.
What should you pack for a flight to Bangkok?
Clothing essentially protects us from overexposure. Bangkok has a tropical climate and swimming pools under a warm sun, which demands a bathing or swimming suit. Do not forget a marine friendly sunblock, which will protect you from the harmful Ultraviolet rays and some Slip-On shoes. Additionally, bring along a light sweater, a rain jacket and a waterproof bag so that if it rains you remain dry and warm when you are out exploring. Runner shoes are a must because you never know when you would have to walk through some rough terrain, be it on a trekking expedition or through the jungles of Thailand. Thailand uses the two pin type C electricity outlet, so please bring a converter to charge your laptop and mobile devices.
what is the average baggage allowance on flights to Bangkok from major UK airports?
Whether you're travelling for a short trip or packing for a long trip, there are some absolutely necessary belongings you would like to take along with you:
- If you choose to travel with British Airways you can carry one hang bag and an additional cabin bag, whereas for check- in luggage its 1 bag of maximum 23kg for Economy Class, 2 bags of maximum 23 kg each for Premium Economy and 3 bags of maximum 32kg each for Business Class.
- Emirates Airlines has one of the world's most munificent baggage policy. Economy Class customers can check in up to 35kg with an additional hand carry whose weight must not surpass 7 kg., Business Class travellers 40kg and if you are flying Premium Class you can take a trip with 50kg of checked baggage with two pieces of hand carry whose weight must not exceed 7kg.
- KLM sets limits up to one piece of maximum 23 kg for the Economy Class and two pieces of maximum 32 kg each for Business Class. You can carry a hand bag of maximum 12 kg in the former and 18 kg in the latter.
- Jet Airways allows you one piece of maximum 30 kg for Economy Class and 50 kg for Business Class.
- If your journey includes travelling with Qatar Airways then your check- in luggage can be 50 kg for First Class, 40 kg for Business Class and 30 kg for Economy Class. For hand carry you can take up to two pieces of maximum 15kg for First and Business Class while one piece of maximum 7 kg for Economy Class.
What's the weather like in Bangkok?
Bangkok has a tropical climate, which means the city experiences hot and humid summersbut cool and moderate winters. This is also the reason why the best time to be in Bangkok is between the months of December and February. The hottest time in Bangkok is in the summer months of March, April and May. The Songkran festival, the Thai New Year celebration dispels some heat as the festival turns in a water fighting contest. Expect to be suddenly showered with a tub of water if you are roaming the streets of Bangkok that day. In May up till October, the monsoon rains cleanse and sometimes pool in the city. The monsoons are not severe but they are relentless, so take an umbrella along with you if you are in Bangkok during that time.
Where should i stay in Bangkok ?
Comfortable hotels and lodging amenities play a significant role during a trip away from home. It is vital to provide relaxed accommodation to people from varied economical backgrounds. While five star hotels can accommodate the needs of affluent visitors, small and medium range hotels and lodging houses are available for use by any middle- class traveller. Five star lavish hotels include:
- Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok
- The Siam, Bangkok
- The Okura Prestige, Bangkok
- Oriental Residence Bangkok
- Peninsula Bangkok
- Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit
Tourists attractions in bangkok
Bangkok is a year round destination for a commendable holiday. Every time of year has a distinctive charisma and the city is at its enthralling best throughout the year. Though the peak season is between November and March when the tourism activities are particularly high. New Year festivities are celebrated in the months of March, April and May which endure relatively high temperature.
A cultural hub, shopping retreat and a tourist’s treasury, Bangkok is one of the most cosmopolitan and contrasting of Asian cities. Provocative and throbbing, and yet a pleasant metropolis of more than ten million souls...Bangkok is thrilling as anything but addictive at the same time.
There are many places waiting to be explored when you book tickets to Bangkok that includes few of the following:
- Wat Arun (the Temple of Dawn), Riverside: Wat Arun, locally known as Wat Chaeng, is located on the west (Thonburi) bank of the Chao Phraya River. It is one of the splendid sightseeing places.
- Grand Palace & Wat Phra Kaew, Old City: It is one of the must see site as it’s the city’s most famous landmark. It captivates many tourists because of its dazzling and magnificent structure.
- Floating Market, Damnoen saduak: It is the world famous floating market and the mesmerizing scene is an everlasting snapshot of stupendous Thailand, Chinatown (Yaowarat).
- Wat pho, Old City: It is a Buddhist temple complex in the Phra Nakhon District, Bangkok. It is known as the origin of traditional Thai massage which is still taught and practiced at the temple in a customary manner.
- Chao Phraya River & Waterways, Riverside: This is surely going to be one of the most wonderful explorations out of this glorious city. The splendid fascination of dining at the cruise adds perspective to your journeying of the city's leading attractions.
- Fly with British Airways, Eva Air and Thai Airways if you are looking for direct flights to Bangkok.
- Suvarnabhumi Airport caters for flights to and from Bangkok.
- Each week more than 4500 international flights depart from Suvarnabhumi Airport Bangkok.
- It takes about 12.5 hours for a flight from London to bangkok.
- 5930 miles is the flight distance between London and Bangkok.
- The airlines travellers choose to fly to Bangkok from United Kingdom are Gulf Air, Vietnam Airlines, Turkish Airlines, Jet Airways, Qatar Airways, China Southern Airlines, Korean Air, Cathay Pacific, Finn Air and Austrian Airlines.
- British Airways operates one direct flight daily from London Heathrow to Bangkok.
- BA Bangkok flights from Heathrow take off in the afternoon.
- Gulf Air flies from London Heathrow daily via a stopover in Bahrain.
- Eva Air operates one direct flights daily to Bangkok from London Heathrow and takes off in evening.
- Fly to Bangkok from all major airports in UK.