Fancy booking cheap flights to New Zealand? TravelHouseuk's flight offers help you save money and time through carefully selected deals. One of the winners of Travellers choice awards this year was the city of Queenstown.
Enriched with festivals, the winterfest, sailing, mountaineering, museums, arts and culture, New Zealand is a place of adventure as well as one of calming and relaxed vacation. An array of alternatives amongst numerous leading airline carriers can be booked through our gigantic database search option.
Find value for money through our bargain deals listed in our fare database. Our expert travel advisors assist you in choosing the best suitable flights to New Zealand as per your preferred travel plans. Customise your plans with the assistance of our agents and choose to fly from any of the major UK airports including London, Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dublin, Bristol and Cardiff to find flights enriched with multiple stopover options at world's renowned tourist destions.Fly via the Far East and customize itinerary to stop at a hot destination from Bali, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok or Honk Kong. A multitude of direct as well as indirect flight options give you the freedom to select the most suitable flight to New Zealand.more
Business class flights to New Zealand
Flights and Travel Guide to New Zealand
Why travel to New Zealand?
New Zealand can be described as a dazzling and vibrant collage of entertainment, excitement, thrilling experiences, picturesque locations, a peculiar wildlife and exceptional eating places all interestingly woven together making the world’s most captivating destination. New Zealand, a country that is blessed with every ornament of nature from bubbling volcanoes to soothing beaches, snow covered mountains to lush forests and from white rivers full of rainbow trout to golden sands. If you are an adventurer with young blood streaming through your veins, then let us inform you that the lively destination actually infects its visitors with absolute energy and enthusiasm as it offers a variety of adrenaline rushing activities. After all, it’s the destination affiliated by the entire tourism world with the world famous Hobbit series. Home of the Maori tribal culture, the country has many community centres, institutions and landmarks paying regard to its heritage. Owing to its abundance in natural beauty, the administration has made impressive efforts to preserve and retain its natural habitat, with numerous national parks and even wildlife safari areas.
What are the flight destination options for landing in New Zealand?
The main international airports catering for the international flight network in New Zealand are in Auckland and Christchurch, with both of them hosting thousands of flights on a weekly basis. Next is Queenstown Airport, much in the heart of the southern half of the country, receiving nearly 400 international flights. Whanganui and and Wellington are additional options for reaching New Zealand via the international flight network.
What are the options for cheap flights to New Zealand from London?
British Airways, Qantas, Air New Zealand, Singapore Airlines, China Southern Airlines and Emirates are the options for availing flights to New Zealand with TravelhouseUK.
Are there any options for availing direct flights to New Zealand from London?
There are no flights to New Zealand which operate directly from London.
What’s the flight duration from London to New Zealand?
Usually, flight duration takes completely 24 hours, excluding the time spent on stopover. 1 or at the most 2 stopovers may occur in a single flight.
What’s the Best Time to Travel to New Zealand?
You may travel to New Zealand in any time of the year as summer, autumn and spring is the time when the weather is moderate and makes your trip easy and enjoyable. Winters are chilly and wet but are the best time for a thrilling vacation as you enjoy skiing. It is suggested to carry your rainwear whenever you’re travelling to the island country.
What are the Accommodation options in New Zealand?
Staying in New Zealand can be very exciting depending on the choice you make. Various top class hotels are available with exclusive packages and facilities. If you are staying at a hotel located in the rural area then the rates will be cheaper. Another option is to stay at a bed & breakfast that will be moderately priced but will have high standards. Thirdly, you can also go for camping. The country has many campsites that are reputed for world’s best camping grounds. The only shortcoming is that you are expected to bring your bedding along. However, this kind of accommodation is best for travellers on a budget.
What’s the general idea of budgeting in New Zealand?
- Meal at an international fast food chain: £ 1.3
- Large bottle of mineral water: £ 0.31
- Imported pack of cigarettes: £ 0.79
- An imported pack of cigarettes: £ 0.8
- An average taxi trip within the city: £ 2.7
- A ticket for local transportation: £ 0.13
- Average hotel accommodation rate: £ 80
- Book your flights to New Zealand and set out for a holiday of a lifetime with your loved ones.
- Make you 28-hour flight time a complete joy by booking your business class flights to New Zealand.
- Enjoy the terrific Auckland Zoo only by flying to New Zealand on your upcoming vacation.
- See the heavenly Abel Tasman National Park and indulge in Nature during your vacation in New Zealand.
- New Zealand welcomes the skiing lovers with its breathtaking Fox Glacier and Franz Joseph Glacier.
- Get a divine beach experience at Waiheke Island, New Zealand.
- Book yourself the most affordable and amazing hotels at scenic locales during your vacation in New Zealand.
- Live through the best of casino experience at Christchurch Casino, New Zealand.
- Rangitoto Island and Lake Wanaka are exceptional places to visit during your amazing holiday at New Zealand.
- Fly to New Zealand from any of UK's International Airports.
- Have a vacation in the lap of nature by booking your Christmas flights to New Zealand.
- A 0.33 litre water bottle in New Zealand will cost you almost £ 1.55.
Flight destinations in New Zealand
Airlines flying to New Zealand
FAQs about New Zealand
I want to fly to New Zealand. I'm unaware of which airline offers direct flights to New Zealand and what will be the total flight time?
Yes you can fly to New Zealand with Air New Zealand, the national carrier via a touch down at Hong Kong. There is no non-stop flight to New Zealand from London available. It takes approximately twenty two hours for a flight from the UK to reach New Zealand. Some of the many airlines that are also offering flights to New Zealand include Singapore Airlines, Etihad, Emirates, Malaysia Airlines, Korean Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Qantas and more.