020 3137 2316
Cheap flights to Port Harcourt
Recent searches for return flights to Port Harcourt
Which Airlines Fly To Port Harcourt?
- Air France
How Long Is The Flight To Port Harcourt?
- It takes 10 hours and 30 minutes for a Lufthansa flight to reach Port Harcourt from London Heathrow. This is the minimum time duration for this route.
- From the Birmingham Airport, Lufthansa conducts the shortest flights to Port Harcourt. Flights from Birmingham take at least 11 hours and 45 minutes.
- Lufthansa takes a minimum 11 hours and 45 minutes for Port Harcourt flights from the Manchester Airport.
- Air France is credited with operating the shortest route to Port Harcourt from Edinburgh. The time duration is only 12 hours and 10 minutes.
Are There Any Direct Flights To Port Harcourt?
There are no direct flights to this destination as per the latest information. Major UK destinations are connected to Port Harcourt with indirect flights only.
Which Airline Is The Cheapest For Port Harcourt Flights?
Lufthansa offers the cheapest airfares for Port Harcourt flights from the UK. Travellers looking to fly with a low-cost airline without compromising on an amazing flight experience choose Lufthansa – a five-star airline. It offers an average fare of 709 GBP for Port Harcourt. Frankfurt is the hub for Lufthansa flights.
how far is the Port Harcourt International Airport from city centre?
Port Harcourt International Airport serves for flights to and from Port Harcourt. It is located 31 km from the central city. There are reliable and bona fide airport cabs that can take you from the airport to the city centre or from anywhere else within the city.
how to get around the Port Harcourt city?
The best way is to hire a car and go around the city. Hiring a car is the safest way to go about. Using the bus and other means of transport might allow you to interact with the local people more intimately, but the bus is not quick enough for you to complete the task list and still have time to enjoy Port Harcourt.
What Time Of Year Is It Best To Visit Port Harcourt?
The dry months of December, January and February are ideal for tourism in Port Harcourt. Whereas it rains throughout the rest of the year, putting outdoor activities out of the question, the dry spell is a welcome change. The temperature remains 26° C on average.
why visit port harcourt?
Port Harcourt -- a capital city of Rivers State is namesake of Viscount Lewis Harcourt. This Gulf city is one of the major oil refinery cities of Nigeria. Inclusively rich in tourist attractions, this city offers many sight-seeing to its visitors.
- Port Harcourt Tourist Beach: This artificial sand beach along Kolabi creek is such a leisure hub for tourists; offering bistros, bars, wildlife display and museum just for never-ending entertainment.
- Isaac Boro Garden Park: Namesake of some soldier killed in the Biafran war, this Garden-Park is centre of live activities, trade fairs and pulsating concerts in the town.
- Rivers State Museum: Showcasing the diverse relics from past, this museum is famous for its exclusive display of artefacts related to multiple ethnic groups existed in Nigeria.
- Cultural Centre, Port Harcourt: To take souvenirs back to home, pay a visit to Bonny Street where this Cultural Centre is all time bustling with multiple activities; selling-buying, cultural dancing and folk doings.
- Be notified about our exclusive discounted deals
- Get promo codes to avail big discounts on your bookings
- Earn up-to 1,000 rewards points