Cheap Flights to Brazil
Need to find cheap flights to Brazil? If yes then search for your 'Brazil Flights' now and find the best available rates in the market from a wide range of airlines which include TAP Portugal, Iberia, Air France, American Airline and many others. We allow you the flexibility to choose direct Brazil flights and indirect flights. We also enable you to choose your travel schedule beforehand.
Just enter the number of people travelling with you and whether you want a one way or return ticket to Brazil and we will find you the cheapest rates available. You can also choose your departure airport from United Kingdom and destination airport in Brazil.more
Bargain deals for return flights to Brazil
Non-stop direct flights to Brazil
Business class flights to Brazil
Are you traveling to Brazil for the first time? You better go through our Brazil travel guide.
Soccer, Carnival and Samba...you got it right ! Brazil is all about living your life to the full. It is the warmth, passion and the welcoming atmosphere that makes Brazil top South African attractions. If you on a budget travel or luxury outing, the Brazilian paradise has it all that can make your holiday a dream come true.
Leading its progress for the entire South America to follow, Brazil has flourished with development to be counted among the emerging economies of the world. Giving the capital city of Brasilia its picturesque horizon, the Paranoa Lake is established in parallel with green areas, skyscrapers and the Juscelino Kubitschek Bridge. The lake is watered via a dam on the Paranoa River, and is the largest artificial lake in the country. The Oscar Nieyemer Museum spells out its aura of hosting contemporary art with its own unique architecture, raising its galleries upon entire platforms above the ground. The Cathedral of Brasilia is shaped in a colossal enclave of glass windows designed in the form of a gigantic tulip, and assures the prestigious position of its architect Oscar Niemeyer with being a nationally recognized asset. The Hopi Hari Amusement Park offers a variety of adventure rides to establish it as the largest facility for family based entertainment. Mount Roraima and Sugarloaf Mountain count among hallmarks of the tropical mountainous terrain towards the countryside.
Big Cities In Brazil
The Brazilian capital is a modern cosmopolitan and planned city built in the 1950s. The capital called Brasilia is an exemplary city with modern design and wonderful architecture. it is here that the seat of Government is situated however, the tourists flock to the other two much older and bigger cities in Brazil, Sao Paulo and Rio De Janeiro. these two are actually listed among the world’s largest cities and Rio de Janeiro is the Cultural Capital of Brazil.
Accommodation in Brazil
Brazil is a backpacker’s heaven. For a budget travelers there are accommodations ranging from 3 to 0 stars while for luxury lovers there are International chains in all big cities. Also hotels and camping are among the options. Plus, in some small towns, you can be welcomed as a paying guest.
Getting Around Brazil
You can hire a cab or get a bus ride. Alternatively you can catch a subway. Also cruising and boat ride are in the options thanks to Amazon river that stretches from one corner of the country to the other. The most suitable thing to do is to make arrangements like tourist bus or avail your hotel shuttles to stay safe. Cycling and biking are popular in larger cities and country side. The country, due to its massive size, has a mixed sort of infrastructure as some of the areas are more developed than others and enjoy a better infrastructure.
Night life in Brazil
Night life in Brazil is rocking. There are endless activities, pop, rock, jazz performances and not just that but discos after disco. clubs, bars and Casinos are full on and happing in Brazil. Actually, its the thriving night scene that many youngsters prefer Brazil as a bachelor destination.
Visa / Passport Information
In short, Brazil has a reciprocal visa policy with all countries which means what ever restrictions are applicable on a Brazilian to enter your country of departure, the same apply on you to enter Brazil. Hence, the best thing to do is to contact your nearest embassy of consulate prior to travel.
Handy Tips To Know Before your departure flight to Brazil!
- British Airways operates direct flights to Brazil from London.
- Airports preferred by travellers flying to Brazil are Guarulhos International Airport Sao Paulo, Galeao International Airport Rio de Janeiro, Deputado Luis Eduardo Magalhaes International Airport Salvador, Brasilia International Airport and Afonso Pena International Airport Curitiba.
- Flight distance between United Kingdom and Brazil is 5380 miles.
- It takes approximately 11.5 hours for a flight from United Kingdom to reach Brazil.
- Airlines that travellers choose to fly to Brazil with are KLM, Tap Air Portugal, Delta Airlines, Alitalia, Air France and Air Europa.
- Tap Air Portugal flies to Brazil from both Gatwick and Heathrow and in the morning.
- Five flights daily are operated to Brazil by Tap Air Portugal from London.
- Fly to Brazil from prominent airports in the UK such as London Heathrow, London Gatwick, Manchester, Newcastle, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen.
- Air France flies both in the morning and evening to Brazil from London.
- Brazil is 4 hours behind in Summers and 3 hours behind United Kingdom in Winters.