Cheap Flights to Manila
Do you plan on searching search cheap flights to Manila for your next trip? Are you puzzled with the influx of excessive advertisements online for Manila flights from UK? Well, Travelhouseuk is the answer to these questions. Whether you prefer direct flights to Manila from UK to travel hassle-free or just want to get there on any of the low-cost flights from UK on indirect flights to Manila, we have something for everyone. You can now choose from a variety of departure airports and airlines through our specially negotiated airline deals.
Our Business class flights for Manila are most competitive in the market, with KLM, Asiana, Korean, Air Mauritius and Emirates being usually cheaper than others. Philippines airline is the only carrier offering direct flight tickets to Manila from UK. The best priced economy class options are with China Southern, Malaysian Airlines, Asiana, Qatar and Emirates offering reasonably priced tickets for Manila.more
Bargain deals for return flights to Manila
Want to know more about Manila before your trip? Our travel guide to Manila gives you all the information you need to know!
With burgeoning collaborations from all the global metropolitan hubs as its sister cities, Manila steps forward from the Far East to ensure its prominence on the map. Being the capital, all the federal administration is headquartered in the city. Manila went through a complete revamp with modern settlement after the last World War ended, before which the advents of Americans and Spaniards have left elements of influence in the local cultures of the region. Representing its national identity, Manila also hosts the Philippines Cultural Center. There are multiple green areas and parks such as the Manila Botanical Garden and the Luneta Park, with many of them having monuments and landmarks dedicated to historical figures and events. With one of the densest populations known to the continent, Manila has residential regions varying from shanty towns to suburban sectors. Located on the East of Manila Bay, the sunset becomes a marvelous sight on Manila's horizon. Historical churches and cathedrals such as the St Augustine Church and Manila Cathedral are open for visits, while shrines are established to serve as memoirs around the city.
Handy Tips To Know Before your departure flight to Manila!
- You can fly to Manila from 16 UK airports.
- On average you can reach from London to Manila in approximately 14 hours 30 minutes.
- Royal Brunei Airline, KLM, Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines, Emirates and Philippine Airlines are preferred by travelers for Manila flights.
- The distance between UK and Manila is 6665 miles.
- The lowest fare you can get for Manila flights from UK is £546 depending on the travelling season and £3000 or more with Business class.
- You can fly direct to Manila with Philippine Airlines from London Heathrow.
- The cheapest airfare offered for Manila is with Air China flying from London Heathrow.
- Manila is 7 hours ahead of UK in terms of time difference.
- Emirates and Royal Brunei Airlines offer good baggage allowance that is two pieces of 15kgs each.
- KLM and Emirates Airlines offer flights to Manila with the shortest stop-over times.
- Most airlines operate Manila flights in the evening.
- Qatar Airways, Emirates Airlines and Etihad Airways fly to Manila on daily basis.
- Emirates and KLM offer Manila flights from most UK airports.
Other Airports near Manila
Airlines flying to Manila
FAQs about Manila
I want to know which airline is offering more luggage allowance for Manila?
There are a number of airlines that are offering attractive baggage allowances for their passengers for Manila. Gulf Air allows up to 40 kg baggage allowance, Emirates 30 kg, Qatar Airways, Etihad Airways and Philippine Airlines are all offering 23 kg's for their passengers and Cathay Pacific offers up to 20kg of baggage for your flight to Manila.
Frequently Asked Question