Cheap Flights to Australia
Booking cheap flights to Australia is no longer a hard nut to crack! If you want to save money and still want a flight with leading international airlines, it is possible with Travelhouseuk’s Australia flights offered online, its not just a dream. TravelHouseuk has always endeavored to offer cheap tickets to Australia with a reputable carrier. Whether you prefer to fly direct, indirect or non-stop to Australia, we have got a special flights deal ready to be customized per your preferences.
Direct Flights to Australia
Passengers, who want to avoid the hassle of getting off the plane and waiting at the airports before changing over to another plane or even avoid a re-fuelling stop, can certainly depend on Travelhouseuk to arrange the same. Our specially procured discounted deals also include such direct and non-stop flights to Australia from UK. As of now, there is no non-stop flight, but many direct flights with airlines like Qantas and British Airways.
Indirect Flights to Australia
There is the frequently requested option of indirect Australia flights with stopovers in the irresistible Far-East tourist destinations. Sometimes passengers want to enrich their travel experience with multiple destinations via Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
Airlines that offer Tickets to Australia
Emirates via Dubai , Qantas Airways and British Airways from all major airports in UK airports , Singapore Airlines via Singapore , Malaysia Airlines via Kuala Lumpur , Qatar Airways via Doha , Etihad Airways via Abu Dhabi , Korean Air and Asiana Airlines via Seoul , Eva Air and Thai Airways via Bangkok , China Southern via Guangzhou , China Eastern via Shanghai and Air China via Beijing
Airports in UK that Service airlines flying to Australia
You may choose to fly from any of the U.K airports depending upon airline operations from London Heathrow, London Gatwick, Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Bristol, New Castle, Aberdeen, Dublin and Glasgow.
Bargain deals for return flights to Australia flying from UK airports
Non-stop direct flights to Australia
Business class flights to Australia
Flights and Travel Guide to Australia
Australia is strange but wonderful, huge but unforgettable and inspiring yet unbelievable.
Introduction of the Country that is continent !
Located in the Southern Hemisphere, Australia is bordered by wide majestic oceans and carries their individual specialties all embedded into one Australia, which is the smallest continent but sixth-largest country. To the west, Australia is bordered by the Indian Ocean, to the east by the South Pacific Ocean and to the Southeast by the Tasman Sea, separating it from New Zealand, while the Coral Sea lies to the northeast. Papua New Guinea, East Timor and Indonesia are Australia's northern neighbors, separated from Australia by the Arafura Sea and the Timor Sea. Australia's capital is Canberra while its most popular cities are Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Cairns, Gold Coast, Christmas Island, Alice Spring and Darwin.
Getting in the awesome Australia
To get in or around, the best and most convenient transportation means is by air. The biggest airport in terms of arrivals is Sydney International Airport (SYD). Flights to Sydney are available with nearly half the airlines in the world. While flying from UK, the cheapest flights to Sydney are with Emirates Airline that often offers a stopover in Dubai, free of charge. While other leading airlines include Malaysian Airways, Singapore Airline, British Airways, Etihad Airline, Qatar Airways, Lufthansa, Air France, Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Blue, Thai Airways, Tiger Airways and also, Qantas Airline that is called the Flying Kangaroo of Australia. Qantas Offers direct flights to Sydney and connecting flights to other large cities including flights to Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin, Canberra, Brisbane, Cairns, Gold Coast and Christmas Islands. Cheap airfares and low cost tickets are mostly available with Air New Zealand and Southeast Asia airline. It takes up to about 24+hours to fly from Europe to Australia, therefore stopover in Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and Dubai is often desirable.
More useful information about Australia
- Visiting the scenic barrier reef is always a good idea for vacation.
- Have a terrific vacation in Australia just by taking your comfortable 22-hour flight from United Kingdom.
- Witness the finest of Opera performances during your holiday in Australia at Sydney Opera Theatre.
- Enjoy the gorgeous Australian city of Melbourne and spend a spectacular day at its city center.
- Australia welcomes you with some of the finest zoo facilities in the world.
- The most prominent cities of Australia include Adelaide, Cairns, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney.
- Take direct flights to Australia from a number of airports in the UK according to your convenience.
- Book your business class flights to Australia to enjoy a smooth and comfortable journey to this spectacular destination.
- Experience some spectacular beaches in Australia that include Bondi beach, Byron Bay beach, 75 Mile beach and more.
- Booking your Christmas flights to Australia way before time is always a good and economical option.
- The taxi start would cost you approximately £ 2.23 (normal tariff) in Australia.