Cheap Flights to Australia
Fancy yourself for Cheap flights to Australia? and that too with the world's leading carriers? Well its not just a dream, it is one of the wonderful possibilities TravelHouseuk endeavors to achieve for our clients.
Starting from 300GBP plus tax, you can opt to fly direct to Australia as well as Non-stop, depending upon airline operations, if you do not like the hassle of stopovers; and option of indirect flights to Australia is available with stopovers in irresistible Far East tourist destinations if you want to enrich your experience with multiple destinations via Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
You can choose from any of the leading world class airlines operating flights to Australia. Whether you want to fly Qantas or wish to experience a difference with Virgin Atlantic; enjoy the British Airways exclusives or fly indirect via the Five star middle east carrier Qatar Airways;
Enjoy the hosting by Emirates with multitude of infotainment options and online check-in or the award winning Etihad Airways Experience; or simply focus on cheap flight deals with Malaysian and Singapore airlines. Customize your travel with just a call to our agent. You may choose to fly from any of the UK airports depending upon airline operations from London, Manchester, Gatwick, Birmingham, Dublin, Glasgow, Luton and compare the prices. Save time by calling our agent.
Flights and Travel Guide to Australia
Australia is strange but wonderful, huge but unforgettable and inspiring yet unbelievable.
Introduction of the Country that is continent !
Located in the Southern Hemisphere, Australia is bordered by wide majestic oceans and carries their individual specialties all embedded into one Australia, which is the smallest continent but sixth-largest country. To the west, Australia is bordered by the Indian Ocean, to the east by the South Pacific Ocean and to the Southeast by the Tasman Sea, separating it from New Zealand, while the Coral Sea lies to the northeast. Papua New Guinea, East Timor and Indonesia are Australia's northern neighbors, separated from Australia by the Arafura Sea and the Timor Sea. Australia's capital is Canberra while its most popular cities are Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Cairns, Gold Coast, Christmas Island, Alice Spring and Darwin.
Getting in the awesome Australia
To get in or around, the best and most convenient transportation means is by air. The biggest airport in terms of arrivals is Sydney International Airport (SYD). Flights to Sydney are available with nearly half the airlines in the world. While flying from UK, the cheapest flights to Sydney are with Emirates Airline that often offers a stopover in Dubai, free of charge. While other leading airlines include Malaysian Airways, Singapore Airline, British Airways, Etihad Airline, Qatar Airways, Lufthansa, Air France, Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Blue, Thai Airways, Tiger Airways and also, Qantas Airline that is called the Flying Kangaroo of Australia. Qantas Offers direct flights to Sydney and connecting flights to other large cities including flights to Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin, Canberra, Brisbane, Cairns, Gold Coast and Christmas Islands. Cheap airfares and low cost tickets are mostly available with Air New Zealand and Southeast Asia airline. It takes up to about 24+hours to fly from Europe to Australia, therefore stopover in Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and Dubai is often desirable.
By Z A ChahalRead more on Australia travel guide ...
More useful information about Australia
- Visiting the scenic barrier reef is always a good idea for vacation.
- Have a terrific vacation in Australia just by taking your comfortable 22-hour flight from United Kingdom.
- Witness the finest of Opera performances during your holiday in Australia at Sydney Opera Theatre.
- Enjoy the gorgeous Australian city of Melbourne and spend a spectacular day at its city center.
- Australia welcomes you with some of the finest zoo facilities in the world.
- The most prominent cities of Australia include Adelaide, Cairns, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney.
- Take direct flights to Australia from a number of airports in the UK according to your convenience.
- Book your business class flights to Australia to enjoy a smooth and comfortable journey to this spectacular destination.
- Experience some spectacular beaches in Australia that include Bondi beach, Byron Bay beach, 75 Mile beach and more.
- Booking your Christmas flights to Australia way before time is always a good and economical option.
- The taxi start would cost you approximately £ 2.23 (normal tariff) in Australia.