Cheap Flights to Melbourne
Find cheap flights to Melbourne, Australia's European counterpart with a cool weather, filled with enriching experiences whether it is arts, culture, sports or simply a fun vacation. TravelHouseuk's Budget-savvy deals to Melbourne allow you to make an informed decision and enjoy comfort and affordability. From a vast database of airlines and flight deals, you can simply search for best possible airfares from all major UK airports to Melbourne. Send us a query or call our experienced travel experts for a customized flight from anywhere in the UK to Melbourne.
Bargain deals for return flights to Melbourne flying from UK airports
Non-stop direct flights to Melbourne
Business class flights to Melbourne
Still thinking, where to go in Melbourne? Read our Melbourne travel guide for all you need to know before you take your flight.
- Skybus Express Bus Service offers transportation to and from the airport to the city center. This is a reliable and a very convenient way of getting to the city as the service runs 24 hours a day and throughout the year, including all the major public holidays. Other bus services also connect to some of the major spots in Melbourne city. Details of these routes can be obtained from Melbourne Airport's website.
- Taxi ranks are available at all terminals, outside Terminals 1 and betweenTerminal 2and 3 of the airport for your comfort and convenience.
- Five of the major car rental agencies are also available at the airport. This is a more convenient option especially if your stay in Melbourne is for long.
- The city also offers The City Circle Tram which is a free service circling the city. This is one of the best ways for exploring the major landmarks of Melbourne.
- Taxi ranks are easily navigable within the city.
- If you are seeking to explore the outskirts of Melbourne, then it will be wise to hire your own car.
More useful information about Melbourne
- Melbourne heads the entire state of Victoria, and is one of the economic powerhouses of the country.
- Its vast expanse has been divided with numerous districts ranging over suburbs and central business districts.
- The city has a massive tram network serving most commutation requirements in and around its perimeters.
- Apart from the main Tullamarine Airport, Avalon Airport is the minor Airport for reaching Melbourne, attending to cheaper flights under domestic airliners.
- Both Asian and European air operators are active for facilitating flights under bargain deals, varying anything between direct to multi stop flights.
- Along with economy class, business class flights to Melbourne are also served on a regular basis.
- Melbourne is the most active Australian city when it comes to sports, hosting international matches as well as local club leagues for rugby, football, and cricket.
- Professional Horse racing also lists among popular cultures to have a prominent fan following.
- The weather remains highly volatile to change, with fluctuating temperatures observed around the year.
- With numerous immigrant communities existent, international cuisines are readily available in central commercial areas.
- Search amongst our range of Christmas flights to Melbourne and fly to one of Australia’s best to have a memorable Christmas holiday.
- Meal (three course) for 2, at a mid-range restaurant in Melbourne is approximately £ 47.34.
Handy tips to know before visiting Melbourne!
- Treat yourself at one of Melbourne's multi-award winning restaurant Attica. The restaurant is definitely worth a dine-in when in the city. You can also get great deals on Tuesday night's Chef's Table.
- Care for some delicious wine alongside scrumptiously appetizing Italian bites? Head out to the famed, award-winning Gerald's Bar to indulge in one of the best bars in town.
- Gill's Diner is another one of Melbourne's fine restaurants serving authentic and delicious European food that is definitely a must-try for all.
- Craving for some Italian? Grossi Florentino offers one of the finest Italian Menus with impeccable service served in the perfectly created ambiance.