Cheap Flights to Melbourne
Find cheap flights to Melbourne, Australia's European counterpart with a cool weather, filled with enriching experiences whether it is arts, culture, sports or simply a fun vacation. TravelHouseuk's Budget-savvy deals to Melbourne allow you to make an informed decision and enjoy comfort and affordability. From a vast database of airlines and flight deals, you can simply search for best possible airfares from all major UK airports to Melbourne. Send us a query or call our experienced travel experts for a customized flight from anywhere in the UK to Melbourne.
Still thinking, where to go in Melbourne? Read our Melbourne travel guide for all you need to know before you take your flight.
If you are in a mood to visit the classical, original, melodious and rhythmic Australia, Melbourne is the best place to start with. Though you might miss the dazzling and stunning feel of modern Australia, but that can be well replaced with the classiness of Melbourne, its city trams, its colonial architecture and the Paris styled road side coffee houses. It’s a certain romance about Melbourne that you can feel in the air.
Getting in, Around and Exploring Melbourne
A larger number of tourists prefer to book an accommodation in the city centre, which keeps them in close proximity with major city attractions including Museums, Malls, restaurants, bars, beach and theatres. Also, the city’s convenient transportation system as well as easy navigation makes it safe to travel.
Getting In Melbourne
Melbourne Airport has IATA code MEL and is also known as Tullamarine International Airport. It is the primary airport serving the city of Melbourne and the second busiest airport in Australia. The airport is provided with all modern day amenities including luxury lounges, atm machines, airport Kiosk, airport hotels, shops, restaurants and huge car parking facility.
Accommodations in Melbourne
From five star, International chains, world class accommodations to free camping and student hostels … there are all sorts of accommodation that you can book to stay in Melbourne. There are all sorts of price ranges available and the good thing to know is most accommodations in Melbourne are concentrated in the city centre that liberates one’s access to the multi attractions of Melbourne.
Night life in Melbourne
There are many bars, pubs and clubs in Melbourne that can fill your night with the excitement and thrill you are seeking in those late hours of the day. Also the city is always celebrating one or the other event, including drama, arts, film festivals, music, dance and Jazz festivals that are worth getting into. You may grab passes for a concert or just get theatre or Opera tickets in Melbourne. Besides that, the clubs, bars and pubs in the city are open for any hour of the night.
By Z A ChahalRead more on Melbourne travel guide ...
More useful information about Melbourne
- Melbourne heads the entire state of Victoria, and is one of the economic powerhouses of the country.
- Its vast expanse has been divided with numerous districts ranging over suburbs and central business districts.
- The city has a massive tram network serving most commutation requirements in and around its perimeters.
- Apart from the main Tullamarine Airport, Avalon Airport is the minor Airport for reaching Melbourne, attending to cheaper flights under domestic airliners.
- Both Asian and European air operators are active for facilitating flights under bargain deals, varying anything between direct to multi stop flights.
- Along with economy class, business class flights to Melbourne are also served on a regular basis.
- Melbourne is the most active Australian city when it comes to sports, hosting international matches as well as local club leagues for rugby, football, and cricket.
- Professional Horse racing also lists among popular cultures to have a prominent fan following.
- The weather remains highly volatile to change, with fluctuating temperatures observed around the year.
- With numerous immigrant communities existent, international cuisines are readily available in central commercial areas.
- Search amongst our range of Christmas flights to Melbourne and fly to one of Australia’s best to have a memorable Christmas holiday.
- Meal (three course) for 2, at a mid-range restaurant in Melbourne is approximately £ 47.34.