Cheap Flights to Angola
If you seek cheap flights to Angola and at the same time want to save time and money, then TravelHouseUK if your one-stop-shop. Spend your vacation in a place that has coconut palms, bungalows and bars, featuring wide sandy beaches and calm waters to make it a memorable experience, put Angola on your priority list! For obtaining quotes on cheap tickets at discounted fares and low cost Angola flights, schedule a call back, leave us a query online, ask us to beat the best quote you have received, or just call us now. Its never been easier to find bargain deals on flights to Angola. Choose from a wide range of airlines such as Emirates, Lufthansa, KLM, Air France, Ethiopian Airlines and many more.
Want to learn more about Angola? Our travel guide to Angola keeps you informed.
Angola forms a massive segment on the west of central Africa. The Iona National Park hosts the famous red skinned tribes of Angola, whose legend affiliates them from the red earth of the land. The park has ample hunting grounds for the cheetah to catch other prey, may it be deer or zebras. Flowing from the mainland into the open sea, the Cunene River is completely restricted to the western half of the country. It splits into multiple streams at certain sections of its currents. The Congo River follows a meandering path across the country, and is known to be the deepest river in the world. The Kissama National Park is the best official facility for representing natural biodiversity of the region. Trails have been set under guides and rangers to direct tourists within the facility. The Kalandula Falls span along an entire cliff to flow numerous small streams into one single river.
By Z A Chahal
Handy Tips To Know Before your departure flight to Angola!
- Quatro de Fevereiro Airport Luanda is the main airport in Angola.
- Airlines flying to Angola with stopovers are Emirates, Ethiopian Airlines, TAP Air Portugal, Kenya Airways, South African Airways, Lufthansa and Iberia Airlines.
- British Airways facilitates direct flights to Angola from London Heathrow.
- BA operates two direct flights each week for Angola.
- British Airways flights take off for Angola in the evening.
- Ethiopian Airlines offers Angola flights in the evening from London Heathrow.
- A flight takes almost 10 hours from UK to Angola.
- Angola and United Kingdom are approximately 4735 miles apart in terms of flight distance.
- There is no time difference between UK and Angola.